Snow Day

"Arg..." I wake up groaning and blink my eyes a bit to adjust the brightness in the area. You swore that you didn't drink yesterday but you still felt like you did because my body felt awfully heavy. I tried to lift my legs but I was surprised when they wouldn't budge.

"Am I seriously that tired?" I removed the blanked that was wrapped around my body and found the answer to my problem. I had 9 people or should I say heads resting on my body. I couldn't help but smile at the adorableness sight I was looking at.

"Girls, it's time to get up" I shook my body a bit but the only one that woke up was Tzuyu.

"Well at least I got one of you" I said trying a variety of ways to wake up the girls.  I mean I tried using the alarm on my phone and even shook them even harder but they wouldn't budge. 

"I have an idea" Tzuyu said getting her phone out.

"I already tried using the alarm but they wound budge" I said as she started to take selfies which left me confused.

"Why the selfies?" I ask her still puzzled.

"You'll see" she said and like a miracle, one by one they started to get up.

You blink and look at Tzuyu and admiring what she's learned by living with these people.

"What time is it?" Jihyo mumbled.

"A lot later when your supposed to wake up" I said tapping my phone.

"Come on girls hurry up and get re-" My words get cut off by one of the girls squealing.

"It's snowing!" Sana shouts pointing out the window.

As everyone rushed to get a look you feel a vibration in your pocket.  You fish out your phone and read out what it says.

"Snow day, tell the girls to take a day off.  It's my treat for their hard work" I said.

I get up and have a look myself and believe it or not, all I could see was snow.

"Well it's your lucky day cause I just got a text from Mr. Park saying to take a day off" as I finished my sentence the girls went hysterical and started squealing in excitement once again.

'Looks like they're happy' I said mentally.  I leave the girls and head to my room and decide to get in touch with a couple of friends since this is my first break since I started this job.  Well, I mean I started like a couple days ago but who cares?

It's been about an hour and I don't think I've ever been in touch with so many people in my life.  Apparently one of my friends lives in China, another in America but the one thing they all had in common was that they had a job.  I have one now but it took me a long time and that makes me the last person to find one.  It's not like we made a bet or anything it's just the feeling if you get what I mean.  Anyways, I was lying down on my bed with my legs crossed when a got a knock on the door.

"You can come in" I said look at my phone.

Jihyo opened the door and I saw all the girls in long paddings and a bag with them.

"Why aren't you getting ready?" She said confused.

"Ready? What should I be ready for?" I said giving her the same face.

"Can you see?! We're going to go enjoy our day off" she said.

"And that is?"

"Skiing!" They all said.

"Skiing?"

"Yup"

"Do you have any experience?" I said asking them one by one.