Manager

"How's practice going" Mr. Park said to a group of girls.

The girls stop what they're doing and immediately bow at Mr. Park. 

"We're doing fine" said a girl said. 

"I think I made a mistake and for an apology I, got you girls a new manager" He said pointing at me. 

In my situation right now I didn't know what to do and my mind was blank so all I did was smile as I shyly waved my hand. 

"It's okay if you ladies don't want him I could always-" he got cut off by a girl that looked rather familiar. 

"Well take him" she said. 

Mr. Park looks around

"No abjections? Okay then this is officially your knew manager". 

"Wait aren't you the girl I met yester-" I got cut off this time by Mr. Park as I got dragged out of the room. 

"If you ladies will excuse us your new manager needs some training" he said as we left the room. 

"I was going to talk to the girl from yesterday!" I said to Mr. Park. 

"You can talk later because you need to learn what it means to be a manager first.

•••

"So what your telling me is that I'm basically a one man crew" I said. 

"Well I can't find any other managers and from your profile you look pretty good at it all" he said. 

"But I thought that body guards were a thing" I said. 

"When it's necessary, I'll provide you with with more" he said. 

"Well I guess it's a good thing I took all those martial arts back in collage" I said. 

I look outside and notice that it was pitch black. 

"I better head back home" I said. 

As I get up and leave Mr. Park stops me. 

"Where do you think your going" he said. 

"Umm... home?" I said confused. 

"Well as your knew job as a manager you will have to live with them" he said. 

"Since When was this a thing?!" I was really confused and the people I was going to managed all happened to be girls. 

I ended up listening to him to well... he's my new boss, and Mr. Park drives me home and I pack my things and go to their dorm. 

"Who am I managing anyways" I said. 

"Couldn't you tell? It's Twice" he said. 

"Who what now?" I said. 

"Have you been living under a rock Marcus" Mr. Park says. 

He turns on a song, assuming it's theirs, and it seems familiar. 

"I heard this song before but I've never seen photos of them" I said. 

"Well anyways the only reason I wanted you to become a manager is because of them" he said. 

"Why them?" I ask. 

"Ever since I got them that manager they seemed a lot more down and you remember the girl from yesterday" he asks. 

"Yeah, what about her" I reply. 

"She's the reason your here" He said. 

"What did she do?" I said being curious.

"I asked the members of Twice what kind of manager they wanted but Sana said she wanted a manager/body guard like you" He said.

"I guess I have to thank her" I said.

"Yup, anyways we're here now get in there and do your job" he said.

"But" before I could say anything I was carrying my luggage outside the car and I was Mr. Park waving his hand from inside the car.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea" I said.

I get in the main entrance with a key card and ring the door bell as I arrive in front of the dorm. I hear a bunch of rustling and footsteps as one of the members of Twice came and opened the door.

"I'm your new manager and Mr. Park said I have to live here apparently?" I said nervously.

She slightly nodded and let me in and showed me to the room I was going to stay in.

"Thanks yo-" I was going to finish my sentence but the girl had disappeared.

"I'll thank her later" I said.

The door had a sign on it and it said "Keep out" with big bold words and in all capital words.

"This guy must have been a complete pain in the ass" I said.

I go inside to see most of the stuff had moved but the place smelled like something died.

"I gotta do something about this mess" I said as I take out some clothes.

I change out of my suit and change back into my casual clothes and get my earphones and was about to exit the building when I realized that nobody was outside. I peeked my head to see the living room but nobody was here so I assumed that they were all in their rooms.

"I really have to fix up the mess that jack ass left behind" I said.

I plug my earphones into my phone and I head out to do some shopping.