Dinner

"Anyways you guys should eat before it gets cold" I said. 

They go back to eating and I just stand and watch them eat. 

"Aren't you going to eat with us?" Momo said. 

"Oh I was watching you girls eat my food and it surprisingly makes me feel full" I said as I laugh. 

"But you should still eat though" Jeongyeon said. 

I bring over a stool I bought earlier and sit at an empty place next to the table. 

"Does anybody want something to drink?" I ask. 

"I heard you mixing something in the blender earlier" Dahyun said. 

"It's my homemade smoothie, want some?" as I drink some myself. 

She takes a sniff from the liquid inside the blender. 

"It smells pretty good, but the taste..." she said. 

"You'll never know if you haven't tried" I said to her. 

She pours herself a cup and gulls it down like a champ. 

"Hits the spot doesn't it" I said swiping the cream off my lips.

"You weren't kidding" Dahyun said.

"I'll have some if you don't mind" Jihyo said as I pour she some.

We chat and we get a little bit closer after this event.

"By the way, I meet one of your fans at the mart today and she was rather feisty" I said taking a sip of my smoothie.

"Did she hurt you?" Jihyo said concerned.

"No but she did try to call the police on me" I said laughing and so did the others.

"She thought I was some kind of pervert/stalker because I had papers with your information on it" I said.

"Wait do you have papers with information on all of us?" Mina said.

"Yup, it's nice that Mr. Park gave me it because it was very helpful" I said.

"All that aside, how about we introduce ourselves" I said because I wanted to know them better.

"Who should start first?" I ask looking at them.

"I'll go, my name is Jihyo and I and the leader of Twice. We're sorry we ever doubted you" she said. 

"My name is Mina and I used to cook here before you came" she said laughing. 

"I'm Nayeon and I'm the oldest here" she said. 

"Jeongyeon's the name" said putting her hand up. 

"I'm Sana" a girl with long wavy hair shyly said. 

"Oh yeah, thank you once again for the job" I said thanking her. 

"Oh no it's okay, just think of it as a reward for helping me out last time" she said. 

We went around and it was my turn. 

"Hi, my name is Marcus and I'm actually the same age as your member Nayeon here" I say putting my hand in her shoulder. 

"You are?" She said gasping. 

"Yup, so feel free to treat me like a friend.  Just listen to me when you have to" I said smiling. 

"Do you have a schedule tomorrow?" I ask them. 

"No, why?" Mina said. 

"Well I bought some beer and alcohol so I was thinking about some drinking" I said scratching my nape. 

"That sounds great" Chaeyoung said excited. 

"You guys are all able to drink right?" I said making sure. 

"If I was born a year later I wouldn't" Tzuyu said. 

I take out some cups and wipe them off before giving them to the members. 

"Oh Marcus, can you open the bottle with a spoon?" Nayeon asks. 

"Well yeah, do you want me to show you?" I said. 

"Yes!" They all shout. 

"Oookay then" I said getting a spoon ready. 

I hold the head of the spoon and lace the head of it on the tip of the bottle's cap.  I pull the spoon down and the cap went flying.  The girls squealed as the battle made the popping sound when I removed the cap. 

"Is this really a big deal?" I said awkwardly. 

"Maybe not for you but for us it looks really cool" Mina said picking up the cap.

"Cheers to our new manager!" Jihyo announced as we all cheered and started to drink.

Sana was took her first sip and it left behind foam on her top lip.

"Hey Sana, look at me for a sec" I said as she turns her head.

I get a hold of her chin with my left hand and I use the other to wipe the foam.

"There all clean now" I said with a smile which left her with red cheeks.

"Drunk already?" Jeongyeon said to Sana.

"N-No! I'm fine, I could go another bottle!" She said but soon after she collapsed on the table not even finishing half her cup.

"I got her" I said lifting her bridle style and placed her in her bed. I fix up her hair and tucked her in.

"She's sound asleep" I said telling her members as we continue our night.