Meeting

It's been a couples months now since I became Twice's manager and I've got to say it was pretty fun.  They recently released their new song "Heart Shaker" and we were on our way to one of Korea's broadcasting studios for a music competition.  It's a show were many musical artists much as singers and idols come and whoever gets the most votes at the end wins.  But idols mainly come out here and because of Twice's enormous fandom, they almost always win unless they are competing against another very popular person.

We arrived at the dressing room and the girls had got their makeup and hair done as well as their outfits. At the moment they were relaxing but Sana seemed a bit nervous.

"Anything wrong?" She shook her head as she regained control

"Y-Yeah I'm fine, just nervous about being the MC of the show an all" she said

"Did you read the script?" She nods and show me it

"Well you'll probably do great" I pat her shoulder giving her some words of encouragement.

"Thanks, I'll try me best"

A guy comes in and shouts stand by and I bid the girls farewell as I went to watch. As I got out Sana was with two other people and was about to start introduce the next group, which was them. I could see her breathing in and out and I made eye contact with her. I make a smile and point at it and give her a cheer. It looked like she got the message and she started to talk. She sounded natural and there were a few times she stuttered but other than that, it was pretty much perfect.

"An our next performance is going to be none other than..."

the crowd made a drumroll sound as they announced next group.

"...My group Twice!" There was a very loud roar of cheering and I haven't heard this sound since I was in the military.

The girls did their performance and it was flawless. And maybe because if it they won first place and received a trophy as their reward.

We were now heading out and I was glad they had iron fences to block the fans from getting too close and making my job harder.

We slowly made our way to the van as the girls signed stuff for some fans that were lucky.

I was slowly watching them from behind until some fan called me.

"Me?" Of course I was confused since fans don't really care about the manager.

"Yeah, can I get your autograph?" She handed me a poster with a marker.

"Well uh... sure why not"

I look at the poster I was going to sign and it was from the magazine with Nayeon and I. Heat started to make its way up my body and I tried my best to not make it visible on my face.

"Here you go" She genuinely looked happy with my sign

What surprised me more was that it wasn't just her. About like 30 or 40 people called upon me and made me sign a poster from the magazine which had all the embarrassing pictures of me and the members.

I actually felt sorry for the girls because of the pictures but also the fact that I was the last one to enter the van when I'm supposed to be the first.

"Looks like someone is enjoying the celeb life" I look behind to see Nayeon with a grin.

"It's not like I was expecting any of this" I said depending myself.

"Did any of you sign a poster with oppa on it from the magazine?" Chae said

"Cause I signed a couple of those"

"Oh, so did I" Jeongyeon say with a surprised face

"Me too!" Dahyun squeals

"I think we all did" Jihyo says

"Well that's all I signed" we all laugh and head to JYP entertainment to place the trophy and I was apparently needed.

I tell the girls that I had a meeting with Mr. Park so I left them and went straight for his office.

I knock on his door and tells me to come in.

"You called?" I said

"Ah Marcus! Have a seat, we have something to discus"

I sit down and just can't really relax since my boss just called me and said had something to discus which doesn't mean something good most of the time.

"Heard you were a substitute model for the photo shoot" he said sipping his coffee

I gulp and brace myself for what was going to happen.

"Y-Yes... I substituted because all the male models were absent at the moment" I fiddled with my fingertips cause in was just really nervous.

"Well I've got to say... great job! I didn't know you were so good at modeling. They even asked me if they could recruit you for other shoots" I let out a sigh of relief.

"I thought you were going to kill me for those shoots sir" Mr. Park laughed and gave me a pat on the back

"Now that's taken care of, now let's move onto the real reason why I called you" He said sitting across from me.

"The girls need to go to Japan again to release a new song"

A/N
Guys! I'm planning to make Marcus' birthday the same as one of the member of Twice.  So comment and which ever one gets the most will most likely become Marcus' birthday.  Thanks for reading!