Surprise

Sana's Pov

"Is he asleep yet?" Mina asked me quietly.

I tip toe my way to Marcus oppa's room and take a peek inside his room. He was listening to music while sleeping. I walk over to him and tuck him in and hurry out.

"He's asleep and he's also listening to music so we can make a little bit of sound but not too much" I said.

"Then let's get started on the surprise party for Marcus oppa!" Jihyo quietly shouts as we also cheer quietly. We get into our positions, me doing decorations with Dahyun and Chae, while Mina and the other started to cook.

"Are we just going to cook for him or are we going to do anything else?" Jeongyeon said getting ingredients.

"I don't know think of something, I'm going to the convenience store to buy some stuff" Dahyun said putting on a cap as she left the dorm.

"Maybe guests?" Chaeyoung suggested.

"But who would we invite?" I said.

"Maybe his family, friends, different idols perhaps?" Tzuyu said.

"Other idols maybe, but we can't do his family and friends since we don't have any contacts with them" Nayeon said.

"Maybe Mr. JYP?" I suggested.

"Well he's like our father so that means he's also Marcus' so why not" Nayeon said getting her phone as she dialed his number.

Nayeon's Pov

"...Hello? This is Nayeon speaking" I said through the phone.

"Oh hey Nayeon, what's up?" Mr. JYP replied.

"We were thinking about throwing a surprise party for Marcus for all he's done for us" I said.

"And so the reason you called me was...?"

"Well we couldn't find any information about his family and friends so we were going to invite other idols but we're throwing the party pretty late at night and we thought you were a good idea" I said.

There was a paused which meant he was thinking and he replied with...

"Well he did do a good job at the fan meeting and also saved one of you from death so I'll make an exception and either come or make him call me" He said.

"Thank you!! But if you could, could you tell us any contacts about his friends or family?" I asked.

"About that... umm... this is actually sort of a personal thing so I'll just let him explain instead" he said.

I bid my farewell and hang up and wonder what he was saying about the "personal thing".

"So is he coming?" Sana asks.

"Well it depends, if he can he'll come but if he can't he said that he'd at least give us a phone or video call" I said getting back to work.

"All that aside let's all get this finished before the guy himself wakes up! Let's do this girls!" Jihyo said as we all cheered and hit back to work.

•••

Marcus' Pov

I was somehow tanning myself on one of those beach chairs with a large pool in front of me. I got up and but on a gown that was next to me. I apparently had shades on as I turned around to see a huge mansion.

"The f..." was all I could say as my words got cut off as I entered the mansion admiring all the luxurious furniture.

"Hello!?" I shout to see if anyone was here but no matter how many times I shouted, there was no answer.