Maintenance

"..."

"What in the world just happened?"

So I'm currently lying in a hospital bed and it looks like I woke up in the middle of the night because the whole place was dark except for the moonlight coming in from the windows and the reception desk. 

I look in the mirroring front of me too see my head bandaged up followed up by my body.  My left arm had a cast and it looked like it was signed by the girls writing stuff like "Get well soon" and the other classic stuff.

So if your asking why in the world I'm in a hospital bed all bandaged up instead of keeping watch at the girls' showcase?

Give me a second cause I don't remember myself.

...

Um

...

Oh yeah, that happened

Note to self: Always check maintenance twice from now

So since I remember now, I'll tell you the story

•••••

Today the girls finally finished preparing for their new song "Candy Pop" and was going to release later today at 6pm.  I had the privilege to see and hear it before hand and it was pretty catchy.  And I didn't really need to see it cause I was pretty much there when they made it.

"So is Sana planing to wear more wigs from now on?" I asked

"If Mr. JYP approves, I guess" she answered

"That would actually be pretty funny" I said as I got lightly punched in the gut.

We're currently just chilling in the Japanese dorm eating and resting for the upcoming showcase.

I asked if the girls were going to practice some more to kill time but they said they already mastered the whole thing.

Having nothin to do, I looked around the house to find something to do and I stumbled across one of my favorite board games Monopoly.

Since we had a lot of people we split into teams of two and played the game.  I was paired up with Jihyo, Mina with Chaeyoung, Momo with Dahyun, Jeongyeon with Nayeon, and Sana with Tzuyu.

The game when on pretty long as it reached about an hour.  The first team to go bankrupt was Jeongyeon and Nayeon's team.  They invested all their money on the most expensive land as so they could bankrupt people but their plan backfired when nobody stepped on it and they were the ones stepping on the other expensive lands slowly removing one hotel one by one.

Too my surprise, Mina and Chaeyoung's team was good.  I don't know how but the majority of the land was theirs and the rest was Jihyo and mine.  We all did fairly well but Mina and Chaeyoung ended up winning.

"You know I studied on economics and got 100% in high school" I said as my brain apparently failed me.

"Well this shows you that knowledge isn't everything oppa~" they mocked me and fought me a lesson I was going to remember and use it agains them someday.

Since it was 6pm the song was released and in a matter of minutes, it struck number 1 on the charts.

"You know I'm actually scared of your fan base now" I said

"The fact that you can get number 1 this quick is scary. Imagining all the people listening to the song is creeping me out" I said

"Well if you think this is crazy, you should see some fan who support us on social media" Jeongyeon says