Wake up call

Jeongyeon's Pov

"Cheer up baby!  Cheer up baby!"

Those were the loud words that echoed throughout my head as I woke up.

"Why is that so loud?" I said rubbing my ears

I step out and see Jihyo dancing to our song "Cheer up" as Marcus oppa is resting.

"Jesus Jihyo, turn the volume down on that thing" I said

"No!" She playfully shouted

I actually didn't know which should be muted, the music or her voice.  Both were extremely loud.

"Let her be Jeongyeon.  It's a nice way to release stress" Marcus taking a sip from his cup.

"But How is the music so loud?"

"I brought my speaker and let her use it"

"Well it must be a good one cause the sound is loud and it's not buzzing" I said.

"So do you guys have anything today?" He asked.

"I'm not sure actually" I turn to Jihyo

"Jihyo! Do you know what we have today?"

"Don't know! I forgot and too busy dancing" she shouted

"Well you guys have a photo shoot today so eat up so you won't get tired" he said

"Why did you ask if you knew?" I said picking up my sandwich

"Just thought asking would be better" he said chuckling as he went to wake the girls up.

I stare at him weirdly and just shake it off.  I take a bit of the food and, I've got to had it to him.  Best sandwich ever.

"Jihyo you should really come and eat cause the food's great" I said

She ignored me so I threatened her that I would eat her food so she came running back.

"What's with the loud music?" Dahyun said rubbing her eyes while she joined us at the table.

"Marcus oppa gave Jihyo a speaker and you can guess from there" I explained.

"Ah, I see. Well thanks for the food" she said clapping her hands together as she started to eat.

All the members questioned the music as they got up and they all enjoyed the food.

"You guys should get ready cause we're going to have to go soon" Marcus oppa said

We all nod our heads and rush into our rooms to get prepared.

"Have you seen my charger Jeongyeon?" Momo said lifting the sheets of her bed

"Have you looked at the outlets?"

"Yeah but they weren't there"

"How about you bag?"

"I already... Wait, found it" she said

I just roll my eyes with a smile and continue to get ready.  Momo sits besides me and does what she has to do as well.

"What would you have don't without me" I said

"I'd probably have a dead phone with me" she said as we laugh.

•••

"Does anyone know when we go back to Japan?" Dahyun asks.

"Maybe soon?  Cause we have a song coming up for Japan" Jihyo answered.

"You guys go to Japan?" Marcus said surprised

"Yeah, we already debuted there" I say

"Just how popular are you people?" He says as we laugh

Sana's Pov

We finally arrived at the photo shoot and we wave good by to oppa since we are going to be busy modeling. As we posed I could see him sitting in a chair dozing off. It was funny to watch and actually helped me out with my work.

We were currently taking photos for our new up coming album.

"Look here miss!" The photographer said

I made eye contact with the camera as I posed while making various faces.  There were ones were I looked serious, ones with poker faces, and ones that made me look sexy.

"Well take a group photos next" the director says

We gather up and chat as the camera crew gets ready.

"How was everyone's solo shots?" Jihyo asks

"The usual" Nayeon said

"I think I did pretty good" Dahyun replies

"Same here" I said

"Oh, by the way, did anyone see Marcus dose off earlier"

"He did?" Jeongyeon says

"Yeah, it was so funny" I said as giggled

Marcus' Pov

"Achoo!"

I sniffled as I really don't understand why I sneezed.

"I guess someone was talking about me" I said as I looked around the place to check on the girls. 

They were chatting as they laughed about something and I was pretty sure it was about me.  One of them spotted me looking at them and started to wave.  I give her a little smile and wave as the others noticed and did the same.  The director called them and they waved again for goodbye and I went back to waiting. 

You know what?  I never waiting could be so boring.  I slept in the beginning so I could kill some time but I woke up to find I only slept for like 20 minutes.  I even tried calling someone on my phone but nobody picked up.  If your asking why I didn't play games it's because my phone is a 2G folder phone.  Since I was pretty much broke before getting this job I just used my parents' old phone so I could save money. 

About two or so hours have passed and the girls are almost finished.  I stand up to stretch my body check off the photo shoot for the album off.

"One photo shoot done" I said checking it off my list

"Two more to go..."