New Job

I dreamt about the girl all night and was woken up by someone repeatedly pressing my doorbell. 

"It's not like I'm ever going to meet her again," I said groaning. 

"Who is it?" I said unlocking my door. 

"Could we talk?" said a familiar looking man. 

I look at him for a good solid minute and I thought that he was a bodyguard/manager guy judging by the sunglasses but it was the guy that took him away. 

"Can I help you, sir?" I said confused. 

"As I said could we talk," He said. 

"Umm sure just wait here for a sec, I need to tidy up a bit," I said closing the door. 

I rush back to the house and clean my entire house within 5 minutes and I gotta say, I'm impressed with myself.  I let the man in and give him a cup of coffee. 

"So what do you want to talk about," I said stirring my coffee. 

"Before we talk," He says as he hands me a business card. 

I read the card and I soon realized who the man was.  It was Mr. Park who owns JYP.  I stare at the card then Mr. Park, the card, Mr. Park. 

"I-I-It's a pleasure to meet you," I said bowing with my hand out. 

"Nice to meet you," He said. 

"I'm so sorry sir but can you please tell me again the reason my your here and why you're in my place?" I said

"Well you see the man you were arguing with yesterday was one of my best managers and I thought he was perfect," he said. 

"I'm so sorry for not treating him kindly," I said bowing for forgiveness over and over again.

"Well I thought he was perfect," he said.  I stop bowing and look up

"He wasn't?" I said. 

"Well if you're a manager you're supposed to do everything that your managing and what he did yesterday was clearly not what the girl wanted," he said. 

I didn't know if I was supposed to be feeling terrible or praised. 

"Anyways, could you come to my office anytime soon?" He said. 

"For what reason?" I said shocked. 

"Well, I was gonna... You know what, follow me" He said as he heads for my door. 

"Wait!" I say. 

He peeked his head from the corner and asks what the problem was. 

"Could I... you know get dressed up first?" I said shyly. 

"Just do it fast," he said as he went outside.

As I quickly wash up and put on a suit and rush outside to see a really good looking car waiting outside my house. 

"We don't have all day you know," he said tapping his watch. 

"Right, I'm coming," I said as I get in the car. 

We take a 30-minute drive and before I knew it, I was in the JYP building.  As I follow Mr. Park in I noticed that I had a lot of eyes on me. 

'Was yesterday's argument that bad?!' I said in my head as I see some popular idols pass by on my way to the office. 

There were bodyguards outside the office's door and the door shut behind me as I entered.  I stood still in my place and didn't move a single muscle until Mr. Park told me to sit down. 

"From The looks of things I assume that you're looking for a job," He said. 

"Y-Yes sir I've been looking for employment for quite a while in a matter of fact," I said trying to make eye contact. 

He starts typing something on his computer and prints out something.  He picks it up and hands me it to me with a pen. 

"Fill this out if you want," he said. 

I look at the sheet of paper and it turned out to be a whole bunch of questions. 

"Is this like some kind of test sir?" I ask. 

"Well, I guess, Yeah," He said. 

As I filled in the answers I managed to figure out what this was.  It was like an application form for becoming a manager or a bodyguard but I think it's for a manager.  On the bottom of the list, it asked what kind of person I was mostly okay with. 

'What kind of person would I manage' I say in my thoughts spinning my pen. 

I hand in my sheet and Mr. Park examines it.  I see him lift his eyebrow as he sees my answer for the last question. 

"A person or people who are always happy you say," he said looking at me. 

I could feel a drop sweat go down my back as we made eye contact.

"So will you take the job," he asks again. 

I pause and think about it for a little bit. 

"I've been thinking about it and I think I'll do it," I said with confidence in my eyes. 

"Then welcome to the family Marcus," he said as he takes out his hand. 

I shake it and thank him. 

"I guess it's your lucky day because I have just the people for you," He said. 

I follow Mr. Park again through the building and we ended up in what I supposed was a practice room. Mr. Park opened the door and I couldn't believe who I saw.