Late Night Fun

So I dozed off and was woken up by none other than Tzuyu and she made one of the cutest faces ever.  Damn, it made me want to pinch those cheeks.  And also I got my own private concert which was also great.

"Wow... You guys are really good at this" my mouth was hanging open due to their perfection.

"Well it is our job after all" Nayeon giggled

"You got me there" I said with a chuckle

"Let's wrap it up for today" Jihyo said as they all tightened things up

I check the time and it almost 10 which was still enough time to do... well something.

"So what's the plan?" I asked

"What plan?" Jihyo questioned

"What to do. You guys finished early didn't you?"

"Your right!" She said checking her phone

"We could go somewhere" I suggest

"Any suggestions?" Mina said

"How about a movie?" I said looking up what was playing

"There are a couple of action, romance and horror movies playing now.  Do any of you want to see any of them?"

"We don't really care what we watch so could you pick one for us?"

"Well if you say so" I said as I advanced purchased 10 movie tickets.

The movie we were going to watch was "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom"

"So how about it?" I said while driving to the theater

"I hope it's as good as it is than the last one" Jeongyeon claims

"Well I can't promise it but as a long Jurassic fan, it'll at least be interesting" I said

"Is there a lot killing involved?" Sana says

"I can't say that there won't be any" I said

"You'll have to watch and see"

•••

"You know... That was actually a pretty good movie" Jeongyeon said

"And he part when..."

I'll leave it from there because I don't want to spoil it. And I really recommend the new Jurassic World movie. It was great for me and I hope it is for you.

"So what's next?" Momo asked

"How about we go to the karaoke room?" Jihyo's voice boomed with excitement.

"Oh my god yes!" Nayeon also shouted.

"So is it settles then?" I ask

"Pretty much" Tzuyu said as we make our way to karaoke room.

•••

"Does anyone mind if I go first?" Jihyo said picking a song.

"It looks like your already going to so go ahead" Mina says as Jihyo starts singing.

Jihyo was really good at it and of course I know she does this for a living but she was... how should I put this, unique? Unique in a way the others weren't.  Her voice was melodic and powerful.  No wonder she's the group's lead vocal.  They went around taking turns singing but noticed that Tzuyu was a bit more resistant when they asked her to sing which I was the same.  Too be honest I gave up singing ever since I threw away that dream of becoming an idol.  But of course I had to sing at one point because these girls were very demanding and persuasive. 

Jihyo's Pov

Finally, we persuaded him to sing! I was actually really looking forward to his singing. I had my phone ready to record this moment.

"Do I have too?" Marcus oppa whined

"Yes oppa, you promised us" Chaeyoung said

"But I don't remember ever prom-"

"Ubababa (don't know how to type gibberish) a promise is a promise" Jeongyeon claimed

"But-"

"No more buts, just pick a song already" I said handing him the remote.

He took it and looked through the musics chart.

"Well here goes nothing" he said as he pressed the start button

The song displayed on the screen was the song "There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back" by Shawn Mendes.

We all watched carefully as he was about to sing. But I think we went overboard with the staring because he missed and started a little late. I started to take a video of him secretly with my phone. He was actually pretty good. He was great at making vibrations and we could feel he was really getting into it by looking at his facial expression as he sang.

The song was now over and it was now time to see the score.

"And the score is..." we start to make a drumroll by hitting our legs. The screen slowly reveled the score and I was impressed.

"100? That's not fair" Sana pouted with her cheeks puffed up.

"Just face reality guy. He's clearly better than us" I said with a giggle.

"You know, that was actually pretty fun" Marcus oppa said with a smile.

"Care to go for another round?" I said

"I don't see why not" he said as he picked a bunch of song which In fact we're all ballad.

I successfully recorded all of them and I don't know why but felt really proud about it.

Don't judge me 🤨

I was about 1 when we left and we all slept our way back to the dorm. We were out of juice and we needed to get our energy back.

•••

The car stopped and I tried to open my eyes by they were really heavy and I had to shut them back down.

"We're here!" Oppa shouted

There was no answer

"Come on guys get up" he said as he shook the ones around him.

Even after he shook/nudge/shake them all, including me, we wouldn't budge. I heard oppa sigh as he started to stretch his body a bit. He then picked up the sleeping Dahyun bridal style and carried her into the house. I'm assuming he's taking her to her room. Next up was Tzuyu, then came Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and then me. I felt an arm on my back and the other were my legs overlap together. He puts my arms around his neck and lifts me. I burry my face into his chest and pretend I'm still sleeping.

"You know I know that you aren't sleeping, right?" Oppa said

I didn't say a word to try and make him convinced that I was still asleep but then he start to tickle me and I couldn't handle it.

"Alright alright you got me! I'm sorry" I said with a tear smiling.

We both exchanged smiles and I was at my bed as soon as I knew it.  He gently placed me down and tucked me in the bed sheets.

"Sleep tight" he said as he patted my head lightly and left to get the others.

I take out my phone and look at the picture I took today and a lot of them had oppa in them.  I also watched the videos of him singing and it was a blast.

'Wait till everybody gets a load of this' I said this a evil but not evil smirk 😏