Workout

I woke up in my room but luckily I didn't drink much... I think... and I didn't get a hangover. But I think I might have gotten some memories erased for some reason.

"I guess I really did drink a lot and I forgot that I drank to much because I don't remember a single thing from yesterday" I said scratching my head.

I head on Let to the kitchen and it looks rather different.

"Did I change my kitchen?" I said confused.

"Eh, it might be the after effects of the beer and I might just be imagining things" I said getting ready to make some food to get rid of the hangover.

As I take out ingredients I realize I took out as much ingredients for 10 people.

"I guess I must be delusional but whatever" I said.

I start to cook when I got this feeling I was being watched. I look behind me to see a group of girls. 

"Wait who are... wait a moment... umm... I think somethings coming up... oh right!" I said remembering I got a job and I wasn't currently in my house and was living with the popular girl group Twice. 

"Sorry about that, I lost my memory for a bit" I said apologizing. 

"It's okay, you did drink a lot yesterday though" Jihyo said chuckling. 

"Why do I have the feeling that someone forced me though?" I say with a cheeky smirk as I hand out food so we could all get out of this hangover state. 

"You were drinking like a champ though" Momo added. 

"Not to mention those bottle opening skills" Chaeyoung said. 

"Okay no more bottle cap comments.  I don't know how far I went yesterday" I said a little bit worried of what I had done last night.

We all eat our food and Twice brought mattress into the living room and we all decided to take a nap. 

"By the way Marcus you do know that your in a tank top right?" Mina said giggling. 

"You can't be seri-" I look down and there it was. 

I sigh and immediately change into a T-shirt. 

"Can't believe I had breakfast like that and you guys didn't tell me" I said disappointed. 

"Well your the only one disappointed here buster" Mina said giggling once more. 

We all take a nap and I slept on the sofa.

I don't know how long we slept but once I woke up I was relieved from my non existing hangover. I once again go to the kitchen and make myself a cup of coffee. I didn't notice at first but Jihyo was sleeping on the table. I guess she woke up earlier but feel back asleep here. I sit next to her and wake her up. He groans and slowly gets up rubbing her eyes.

"Wake up sleepyhead" I said.

"Says the guy that woke up later than me" she said groaning while giggling lightly.

I don't know why but every member in Twice just looked gorgeous having each different traits which makes them all special in my opinion. As the others wake up I got an idea.

"How about going to the gym to burn off some calories?" I ask them.

"That sounds good" Momo said.

"I think we have one back at the JYP building" Jihyo said.

"Great then, pack your stuff and let's get going" I said.

I took a little while but we finically make it into the van.

"It smells so nice in here!" Jeongyeon said.

"Yeah, It smells like a new car" Dahyun said.

"I might have had a hand with the smell" I said showing them the air refreshers.

"I never thought that this could turn into a place of heaven!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

We arrived at the building and entered the changing rooms to change. I didn't take me long since I already had my fitness clothes on and I entered the gym first. First of all the gym was HUGE and there weren't as much people as I expected. All the equipment is up to date and there were a lot of them. I think about what I should do first, weights or the running machine. 

"I'm going to start with weights" I said making up my mind. 

At go to the place where the weights were and I saw a guy there and I bowed and said hi.  He was lifting one 9kg dumbbell and it looked like he had gotten all the attention.  Good for him, I just need to focus on my work.  I head over to the bench press and check the weights. 

"Only 5kgs on each side?  I'll need to add some more" I said as I went over to the plates of weights and grabbed four 10kg weights. 

I putt two in each side and put the other 5kgs back on because I like a challenge.  I lie down and start bench pressing.  And I was the center of attention in a matter of seconds. 

"Wow, you can do this?" Sana said as I see her head poking out. 

"That's a lot of kilos" Chaeyoung said counting them. 

•••

I quickly do about 50 lifts and place the weights back. 

"What took you guys so long" I said wiping the sweat off my forehead. 

"We were talking with other people and forgot about time" Jihyo said. 

"Let's just get back to exercising" I said. 

We all split up to do our things and I continued to lift some more weights instead of bench pressing. 

"Marcus, can you help me with something" Sana said from across the room. 

"Sure be there in a sec" I said as I place the dumbbell back. 

I find Sana at a machine were you have to sit down and lift yourself by pulling bars down with your arms. 

"I can't seem to get the hang of it" She said. 

"Let me try" I said as we exchange places. 

I start and it was relatively easy. 

"It doesn't seem that hard for me" I said. 

I sit her down and I start pulling the bars.  "You must be really strong" Sana said looking at my body. 

"Well I did work out a lot when I was in collage" I said. 

"Get up and let's go do some running" I said to her as I poke her nose.

She lightly blushed as she followed me to the machines.  I plug in my earphones and I turn on a playlist of Twice songs as I start to run. 

"Whatcha listening to Marcus" Sana asks out of breath. 

"Your songs, there quite good" I said giving her a smile. 

"Is he really listening to our songs!?" Jihyo said popping out of nowhere. 

"Yay! We got a new fan" Tzuyu said cheering. 

"Which on is it?" Dahyun said. 

I was constantly getting questions until Jeongyeon said

"Can anyone tell me why we're all on the running machine?"