Just as I start pouring the coffee into the mugs, I feel arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on my neck. A gasp escapes from my mouth as I turn my head to the side.

Tristan.

"Mhm, good morning my beautiful wife." He hums against my neck, his morning voice so thick and rusty, enough to send shivers down my spine.

"Um, good morning." I greet with a hint of nervousness. That's not surprising, I'm always nervous when I'm near him.

"You didn't have to cook." He states, moving small wisps of hair from my face. "I was going to take you out to have breakfast outside."

"I don't mind. U-Unless you don't like it, you can go eat outside." I inform him, and I hear him scoff as I place the food on the tray.

"Why would I do that, hm?" He asks. His voice is so manly, just hearing it is enough to make my heart beat shoot up. He nuzzles his head back in my neck, starting to relentlessly kiss on it and I begin to feel like squeaking. But I don't want to embarass myself so I bite my lip to hold it back.

"Um, y-you can go sit and I'll serve you breakfast." I manage to say shakingly and I feel him slowly releasing me, kissing me one last time. He walks over to the table and sits, pulling out his phone from his sweatpants.

"Elijah. What you got for me?" I hear him talk into the phone as I continue to put everything in place.

"And how long is that?" His voice echoes as I head over and set the table. I put his plate and coffee right in front of him and he carries on to talk to Elijah, his eyes boring into mine.

"Look more into it and get back to me. And remind them that if they fuck this up, they'll deal with me." He orders before hanging up and placing the phone down.

"Thank you, my angel." He says out of the blue, referring to the breakfast. As always, I blush furiously to his words. He has a way with words, he's a charmer to say the least.

"You're welcome." I whisper, going back to my food. Silence settles between us as we both dig in, that's until he talking into the phone again.

"Where are you?" He asks, tapping his hands on the table.

"Yes, bring them in now. Don't make me wait, we need to go somewhere." He orders, taking a sip of his coffee. What is he talking about?

He hangs up and places his mug down. Both of our plates are empty by now. He stands up as I look up at him, confused by his behaviour. He walks over to me, cupping my face.

"I'm going to get dressed and step outside for a moment. You stay right here, okay?" He tells me and I hesitantly shake my head. I don't want to stay here alone. Has he forgotten what happened yesterday?

"The guards are right outside and I'm not going anywhere, I'm just outside the door." He assures me and I nod. But wait the guards are outside? I didn't know that, I would've made them breakfast. But then Tristan would yell at me for taking to other men. I really don't want to face his wrath.

He heads downstairs as I clear the table. Moments later, I hear him walk down the stairs, get out, then close the door behind him.

Since I can't stand a mess, I start washing the dishes we ate in. I can't relax until I've cleaned up after myself.

About five minutes later, I hear the door open and struggled noises coming through. I turn off the faucet and walk over behind a wall to peak, wiping my wet hands with a kitchen cloth. I'm able to see Tristan stood at the doors arms crossed, whilst four men get in one by one, each one of them pushing in a rack of clothes, women's clothes. Are those for me?