"I'll see you later." I say and get up off my seat but Kaya stops me from leaving the plane with Neymar she holds out her phone.

"Will you take a picture of Marc and I, I don't think I can wait anymore. I need to tell everyone. I want to brag about carrying one of the hottest men in the entire sport of football's baby." She rambles on making us all laugh. 

I take her phone while her and Marc get into a position that they want.

Kaya is looking up at Marc and he's looking down at her, both of them have their hands placed on Kaya's growing belly bump.

"Awe." I coo and snap the picture. I had the phone back to her and wait on my explore page on instagram to I can like the picture the moment that she puts it up. 

"You guys are so cute together." Neymar says as we walk out of the plane and into the airport where we collect our bags.

"I'll see you later." I say to Neymar while picking up my bag.

"I'll see you later." He leans dwn quickly and pecks my lips making me widen my eyes and look around.

"Neymar!" I gasp and he just laughs and gives me a wave a he jumps into a taxi. 

"See you soon."

Neymar and I aren't dating. So when he kissed me, basically infront of the whole airport was a surprise. Most of our last kisses were private. Where only we knew about them. It's not like It's not like I don't want to date Neymar.

I really like him.

Like really, really like him.

But I don't want to just assume that we're dating. I would love to be able to post pictures of Neymar and I being a couple, the only pictures of us I've posted on instagram is usually group pictures and one is when we first met and none of our feelings were here.

By the time I'm snapped out of my day dream about Neymar, the taxi driver is asking for the fare. He helps me get my suitcase out of the trunk of the car after I pay him. I pull the suitcase behind me and up in the elevator.

I change out of my outfit and jump in for a shower and then get dressed into a plain black maxi dress which is sleveless and I pull on a flowery kimono over it and my hair is tied up into a very messy bun.

I turn on my tv and start to watch the news, they're talking about sports right now and how El Clasico is just next week.

I'm nervous for Neymar and the full team. I've watched El Clasico a few times because my dad was such a big fan of Barcelona so he's always trying to watch them when they come one. I know how dirt they are, there's always fights are it just looks really scary at times. The crowd doesn't help as well at times. They basically rowd the players up making them angrier which just makes their emotions spill the moment something happens to them.

A knock them comes to my door making me jump up from the couch and go to answer it.

"Hi." I say and look up at Neymar who is wearing a pair of training shorts and a plain black t-shirt. 

"Hi, you're watching the news?" He asks walking into my apartment and starts to smile wide when they start to talk about the Barcelona payers and the Real Madrid players.

"You're coming next week, aren't you." He asks as we both sit on the couch, his feet are up on the coffee table and I pll my feet up so I can face him, but instead of being curled up in a ball, he pull my legs over his lap so we're sitting next to each other, with me almost sitting on his ap.

"I'm not invited." I look up at him with a smile and he just looks at me with a sserious face.

"Shut up Scout, of course you're invited." He looks down at me and I smile up at him with him smiling back.