Besides, what could a girl suffering abuse and a broken past expect? Sudden brilliant luck popping out of nowhere with rainbows and unicorns accompanying?

No. Not now. Not ever.

Especially not with me.

"I see you're broken."

The familiar cold voice tugged at my alertness but I couldn't bring myself to stand up and face him. I kept my head bowed as I hugged my knees. I was just an empty shell.

"But then again, we all knew you'd end up like this." He crouched down so I was level with his face. I flinched at his words.

"Tyler did love you. It's such a pity that he thinks you cheated on him, don't you think?"

I gasped as I put two and two together. The tears were back with vengeance. They flooded my eyes and I blinked them back. Anger was swirling in me.

"You did that! You took him away from me! You did it on purpose! How could you f*cking do that to me! How could you!" I had stood up and started punching him blindly out of pure anger. My mind blanked out all knowledge of who I was fighting.

Then when I heard that growl of anger and I felt myself being shoved up the wall, I realised I had made a deathly mistake. And probably my last too.

Since I was going to die.

"Don't you f*cking dare hit me, Hailey Taylor," he hissed into my face, making me flinch. Fear was replacing the anger in my body. Oh my God, I couldn't end like this...I couldn't...I couldn't...

"Since you're so in pain, why don't I help end it for you, huh?" He growled, grinning like a maniac.

"Andrew...Please...Not now...Just...Not now..." I begged him softly but he didn't waver. Then an idea struck me.

"I could do this all day long. But you don't want that do you?" He asked, smirking, leaning into me. I felt my hands fumble in my pockets for my phone. My hand was clammy and kept slipping on the metal.I pressed speed dial T and it started dialling Tyler.

"Believe me, Hailey, when I'm done, you'd wish you never hurt me last time. You'd wish you had never been born."

Just as his fist pulled back, I heard the dial tone end and a distant 'hello' from the line.

"TYLER!" I screamed as the fist punched me in my stomach, making me yelp in pain as I slumped onto the ground.

"Hailey?" The voice was really muffled. I heard skittering on the floor and it was kicked by Andrew.

He kicked me in the head and my forehead snapped forward to hit the tarmac, making pain shoot through my head.

I moaned in pain as I clutched my stomach tightly. Tears were cascading down my face as I sobbed.

I was emotionally broken, and now Andrew wanted to make sure that my bones were physically broken too.

"Now lover boy can't do anything can he? Because by the time he gets here, you will be," he snarled, "dead."

I cried out in pain as he pressed a foot to my bruised stomach, making it hard to breathe.

"Tyler..." I choked out.

Andrew sliced his arm through the air and it made contact with my windpipe, making me choke. Then he brought his foot to my side, and I cried out again, wincing.

Then I felt something hard hit me on the head and black dots began to cover my vision.

One last kick and I was a goner.