EPILOGUE

The first semester in SSU has ended. It has been a roller coaster ride for Kong. As he sat on the edge of the bed, he smiled at Benjamin Bunny that PArthit gave him. Six months, they have been together. It seems like only yesterday, he was just watching Arthit through his dorm window.

He is bound to go home on the day after tomorrow and PArhit asked him to go somewhere tomorrow. As usual, the senior does not want to admit that it is a date. But it does not matter for Kong, as long as he will be with PArthit.

The next day, he was surprise when PArthit got a pick up truck.

"Where did you get it?'

"I rented it.'

"We could have taken the bus.'

'It's okay. Come on.'

Kong suddenly got curious where they are going. He stared at PArthit as he drove. He has a cap on a white shirt and a denim shirt over it and shorts. 'Are we going out of town?' Kong wondred.

Arthit stopped after two hours, 

" Are we there yet P?'

'Not yet. You hungry?'

Kong nodded. Arthit opened the back of the car that the two of them sat side by side, looking at endless trees. They must be heading to North, To Kong's surprise, he felt a hand cover his. Arthit was just feigning innocence as he sipped his pink milk. Kong grinned and leaned to steal a kiss on Arthit's cheek.

Kong felt his heart almost stopped as Arthit thew him a sharp look but he sighed in relief as the senior grinned and continued sipping. Kong smield as well, intertwining their fingers this time. ' Is this the date already? I don't mind though as long as I hold Parthit's hand.

Where are we going?'

Somehwere.' Arthit answered and jumped back to the road and went to the drivers seat. Kong was pouting when Arthit horned causing him to jump suddenly. He threw his laughing fann inside the car. Arthit rolled down the windows and pressed the music player, a punk tune came,

"You like that type?'

"Yes but I just felt we'll both like this song,'

'If I could find you now things would get better
We could leave this town and run forever
Let your waves crash down on me
And take me away, yeah yeah

They smiled at each other as Kong liked the song and the two of them jammed to the song. Kong smiled, enjoying as PArthit was singing and even tapping the steering wheel. He recorded it and the senior did not even chastised him. They spent the rest of the ride going through Arthits playlist and Kong smiled as he is seeing another side of the senior through the music he likes.

After an hour, they stopped by a road. Arthit got his backpack and Kong silently followed as they trekked in between tall trees. They continued walking until Kong can hear rush of water.

"Dont tell me..."Kong's voice trailed as finally a resort came into view, it was a River Rafting Resort.

Arthit smirked as Kong looked so excited as they were briefed how to go about it.
They took their own places.

'Race you.' Arthit challenged
'You are on.'

Kong enjoyed as they raced. It was exciting as they navigated and the water splashing all over Kong and Arthit. They were glided romped and even banged by the waves.

To their horizon was a steep portion, they were briefed about it but their first instinct was to scramble to go back and the two of them were actually screaming as they splashed down. They were laughing as they were separated from their rafts the guides waiting for them calmly went after the rafts to collect them.

Arthit swam to Kong to hold his hand. Kong smiled as they floated by the calm portion of the river then they looked up the sky, their hands intertwined. The ambiance and chirping of the birds, the rush of the water from upstream and the gentle sway of the leaves of the calmed the young men.

Then Kong felt PArthit let go

'The race is still on right?' Arthit challenged as he was few meters away already
Why you, P!'

Arthit laughed as he took on his raft and begun paddling away from Kong.

When they reached the end, the guides showed them the photos they took and it was amazing. The guide only smiled as in one of the photos were the two of them, holding hand. PArthit suddenly turned red and hastily left to shower.

Arthit went out Kong touched his hair and.combed it with his fingers. 'Kongpob...' Their gazes met and Kong intertwined their fingers.

'Darn it, Kong' Arthit cursed internally as the sophomore linked their hands again. They have been together for six months but Kong can still make him feel like bunnies are running all over his heart and Arthit realized, 'This connection is something else.'

Their joined hands surprised the manager, as they started to serve the food. The two were actually eating on the shallow part of the river bank and Arthit can see Kong enjoy as he played soaked his feet on the water

Kong held out his phone and pulled his fann to lean an him.

'It's so peaceful here.' Kong said
Yes." Arthit agreed.
Away from the city. Thanks P.

Arthit smiled who blushed as Kong offered to prepare the crab for him. To Kong's surprise, Arthit opened his mouth but he recovered fast enough. The resort staff were stunned as they saw one guy feed the other.

"You said they're friends"
"Well, obviously they aren't."

They left around 6 o' clock and Kong was puzzled why PArthit seems to be in a hurry. To Kong's surprise, Parthit brought him to a park with so many cars around. But Kong looked up, stunning the view in the sky suddenly made Kong realize where and it almost blew him away- It was Chiang Mai's lantern festival. There are a lot of people there. Young, old, friends and couples. Kong's eyes widened as PArthit handed him a lantern. They found a spot to release them. Arthit chuckled and pulled him close as they both looked up to the ascending lantern and the ones already floating and illuminating the skies, sending warmth to everyone around. It is easily the most romantic view Kong has seen in his entire life and he felt Arthit's lips on his temple. He turned to senior and Arthit's lips met his. They shared a lot of kisses but this is easily one of the most memorable one they shared In the midst of the glowing sky, of the warmth permeating everyone, the two revelled in their hearts beating as one.

"Happy six months, Kong. I love you' Arthit whispered.

Kong suddenly felt breathless at Arthit's declaration. ' I love you P, Happy 6 months and more.'

To their surprise, someone approached them, the person apparently has a polaroid captured photos of them- in one photo, they were kissing and in the other, the two of them looking up at the lantern filled sky, Arthit's arms around Kong.. It is dark but Kong can tell the senior is blushing after the girl handed the photos, he thanked the girl for the both of them. She smiled and skipped away.

'P..'

'It's beautiful.' Arthit said, awe is still in his voice even if they have been staring at the lanterns for a long time.

'You are beautiful.' Kong whispered and Arthit blushed as he noticed that Kong was looking at him and not the lanterns floating above them.

'Kongpob!' Arthit feigned chastising him.

Kong chuckling just leaned on him, looked up to the sky. Arthit's arms moved around his waist and Kong in that very moment would like to be nowhere but here.

--oo--

Note: I apologize, I cannot continue this story anymore. I have outgrown it, I guess, so I cannot make anymore Sequel. Enjoy this last one! Thanks for all the comments.

---00----