Chapter 12

'Is Arthit coming?' Prem asked his friends.
'Yes.' Knot affirmed.

The seniors are going out of town. This is their last hurrah before classes officially start.

'Is he taking Kong with him?'Bright inquired.
'I don't think so. It's sophomore enrolment day.' Knot explained.

They saw the two walk towards them. Kong is in his pants and Arthit on his holiday clothes. Kong greeted them.

'Enjoy your day Ps.' he wished them.
'Yes Kong so we can have Arthit to ourselves.' Toota said.

Kong was stumped. Arthit turned to Toota.

'Lets go!!' Bright yelled.

Kong just smiled and excused himself.

'Toota!!' Knot called his attention.
First Toota scheduled this outing on sophomore enrolment day despite them saying Arthit might want to bring Kong and now this.

'What.' Toota raised his brow at them.
'Why did you tell Kong that?' Knot confronted him.
'Well we hardly see Arthit now. Don't tell me you don't miss him?' He ranted back at Knot.

Knot didn't say anything. Arthit just looked at his friends. Has he been neglecting them? Has he been spending too much time with Kong?

'Guys, cheer up!!! We're heading for the beach!!'' Bright announced and the boys smiled. Leave it to  Bright to chase all the tension away.

In the university,

'Kong!!!' his friends called Kong.
'Hey!'
'So no....guard today?' Oak inquired.
'What guard?' he clarified
'THE. boyfriend' Oak emphasized.
'Oh.' He flicked Oak's forehead.
'Oh my god.' Oak exclaimed.
'What?'
'You touched me. You're with us again. Hey! Kong is back!' Oak happily shouted to their friends.

Kong stopped. First Toota and now Oak. Has he been spending too much time with Arthit?

The seniors meanwhile were having the time of their lives. They had jet ski and flying fish rides. The next day, they went island hopping. Arthit didn't receive any message from Kong. He didn't message him either. He doesn't want to aggrevate his friends and have them say that he's always with Kong.

Even Knot didn't contradict Toota so Arthit knew his friends just kept mum about him not always hanging out with them. In all fairness to him, a freakin' popstar was after his boyfriend so he had to guard him like a hawk. WAIT. ' Where did that thought come from? No one's guarding anyone like a hawk.'

Back in their school, Kong heard several girls giggling.

'Who's hot?'
'PArthit is hot'
'Prem is hot'
'Look at PArthit's skin. He's fairer and smoother than me and I bathe in milk.' a girl sneered.
'I'd give up my first born to have a skin like PArthit.' gushed another.
'Ugh! Why do these guys have alabaster skins they have no use of?' A girl whined.

Kong wanted nothing else in the world but to peek at the photos they were.gushing about. Then Oak came saying,

' Look at them Kong why cant we go have an outing like this?'

He all but grabbed Oak's phone.

' Hey, don't you have your own?' Oak glared at him.

Kongpob ignored Oak. He saw the photos of Arthit with his friends. Damn, he missed him. His smile, his eyes and he can't help agree with those girls, his skin is ethereal. He was so engrossed in browsing the photos when a handkerchief appeared in front of his eyes.

'Why?' he asked Oak.
'For you to wipe your drool with.'Oak replied.

Kong chased him out.

__-----___

Arthit is glad to have spent time with his friends. He missed them too and next year it will be crazier because of their internship. However, he was also realizing that most important person to him now was a stubborn junior he left in Bangkok and he can't wait to go back.

Kong was there when they arrived. Arthit looked at his friends. Toota snorted. It is obvious Arthit is torn between sending them off and running to his special junior.

'Go loverboy!' they cheered.

He sneered at them but Kong was smiling as he greeted them. Arthit stood beside him. But to his friends, it is obvious that the two missed each other.

Arthit's eyes widened as his friends left them.

' Oi! Where are you going?' Arthit called them.

' We know you missed, 0062!' He's all yours Kong! We're tired of him!' Bright yelled.

' Bright!'' Arthis is blushing now.

'Let's go?' Arthit asked him and begun walking.

But Kong stopped him.

'PArthit.'
'Yes. '
'I missed you.'

Arthit looked around but he was surprised when Kong pulled him close.

'You didn't message me ' Kong accused him. Arthit tried to hide his smile.

'You didn't message me either' he retorted.

Kong kissed his cheek.

'Kong!!' but Kong just brushed him off.

' I wanted to do more than that P!'

He hit his back. Kong just chuckled.

When they were having dinner,

'You have enrolled?
' Not yet. Tomorrow.' Arthit informed him.
'Can I come with you?.'
'Up to you.'

Kong looked down on his food. Arthit smiled. He missed looking at Kong like this. Yet it is clear that Kong is feeling vulnerable and something is on his mind.

' What's bothering you?'
' Are we spending too much time together? Kong asked him.
' Is this about what Toota said?'
'Yes, but even Oak implied something about it.'
' Oh. Do you think so?'
' Well, I don't want us to be those people who forget their friends the moment they have their boyfriends.' Kong explained.
' So you will lay off me now?' Arthit teased.

Kongpob looked so torn that Arthit laughed.