Chapter 4

Kongpob is excited to spend his last night as a freshman with his friends.

'Where were you last Saturday? Oak started.
'Good evening, Oak.' he greeted just to annoy him.
Oak ignored him and continued,

' You were packing already?'
'No, I did something.' Kong replied.
'Did that something start with the letter D-A-T hey!?' Oak called as Kong is now walking with M and Wad.
But they stopped when six guys appeared in front of them.

'Nice to see you again, Wad.' said one.
'Are you really gonna do it here?' Wad asked.
'Well, the more the merrier.'

A fight ensued and it's just five of them against six. However, some guys joined the ruckus and the six all but crawled away. Someone pulled Kongpob and his eyes widened when he saw Arthit.

'Are you alright ?' Arthit asked with concern on his eyes. He nodded. 'Okay his shoulder and face hurt but he's not about to admit that.' Kong thought

He checked on his friends and he was relieved when no one seemed badly beaten up.

'Come on, lovebirds don't ditch us yet.' PBright called them.

'But...' Arthit looked at Kong
'I'm okay.' he assured the older guy.

' Those losers.' Prem cursed as they sat down. Then, a cold water bottle was shoved to his face.

'Toota! '
'You're boiling again. Be thankful I didn't splash it on you.' Toota stated.

Arthit gave Kong a bottle of water for his face.

'Leave it to you to be in a fight before the summer break.' Arthit said.
'Hey, we were just walking' Kong exclaimed defensively.
' I know. We saw you.'
' Worried about me?' he teased.

Arthit elbowed him. Kong flinched that Arthit turned to him with worry but Kong grinned.
'Kong!
'Sorry' Kong chuckled.

Wad handed Kong a cigarette but he turned to look at Arthit. Knot could swear a silent conversation took place.

'I'm okay man. Thanks.' Kong declined

Wad, who also saw the shared look of the two, just nodded and withdrew the cigarette.

Arthit turned to Kong and watch him drink. He is wearing a v-neck shirt showing off his toned collarbones. The black ensemble looks good on him and makes him look h--.

WAIT. 'Since when does he stare and describe another man's appearance? Well, he isn't just another man, he is my boyfriend. ' Arthit shook his head and grabbed whatever he can get hold of to clear his mind- it was a glass of cold water that Prem was about to drink.

'That's mine!'

Arthit ignored him.

'Arthit' Toota called.
'What?' Arthit snapped.
'Stop staring at pretty face if you don't want to spend the night between here and the comfort room' Toota whispered.
'I wasnt---'

Toota raised his brow at him. Arthit shut up.

It seems though that he wasn't the only one watching Kong.

'Hi.'

Three ladies who were next to their table greeted them.

'We saw what happened and I wanted to give you this.' She held out the bandages to Kong.

Kong turned to Arthit then addressed the girl, 'Thank you but I'm fine.'
'Please.' the girl insisted
'Oh.' Kong reluctantly accepted.
'I'm Kienla, from the Science Department.'
'Oh, Kongpob.'
'I know'
'Thanks.'

The girls giggled.

Their friends are sniggering as well but for a different reason. Arthit's annoyed look is way too obvious.

'We're hurt too'. Oak and Tew presented their faces to the girl.
'I only got two for him. I'm sorry. See you around Kongpob.' she waved.

Kong just nodded. Knot however
grabbed the glass from Arthit because he knew Arthit was about to gulp the alcohol like a madman.

'Man...'Knot said
'Give it here.' Arthit demanded.
'Give it to him,Knot!' Prem yelled.

Splash! Toota dumped water on Prem and Arthit.

'Toota!!' the two yelled
'YOU.ARE.BOTH.ON
THE.EDGE' Toota calmly crossed his arms as if daring them to retaliate.

Prem just took off his shirt while Kong gave Arthit a handkerchief to wipe his face. The freshmen were stunned. They didn't know Toota can be that harsh if pushed. Arthit headed for the comfort room and Kong was about to follow when,

'No.'
'But Im your --'Kong argued.
'No.' Arthit is blushing now.
'Why, you scared, P?' Kong flirted.
'You want me to dump water on you this time?' Arthit threatened.

Kong swiftly scrambled back to his seat after Arthit's threat.

'PBright?' Kong approached his senior.
'Yes?'
'Thanks for asking P'Arthit to see the motorcycle show'
'When?' Bright looked confused.
'Last Saturday?'
'Oh! The one he was nagging P'Deer about?'
'What?'Kong is the one looking puzzled this time.
'Arthit overheard P'Deer was going there so he nagged him for the tickets. I heard Arthit had to help the seniors for their graduation as a consequence.'

Kong was stunned. Arthit did that for him? When Arthit came back to the table, Kong was smiling slyly. 'Why is this guy so unnerving?' Arthit thought.

As they were going home,

'PArthit' Kong.called
'Kong?'
' I thanked PBright for letting you know about the motorcycle show.'

Arthit froze.

'Did you really--'

Arthit is so pink now before from drinking and now, from blushing hard. Kong grabbed Arthit's arm as he was about to flee and coaxed the older guy to face him.

'Kong...'
'Thank you P. ' Kong whispered and his face is getting closer to Arthit's. Kong licked his lips and was thinking,

'This is i-...

....when a water bottle was shoved to his face.

'P! It's cold!' Kong complained.
'You needed that.! Arthit yelled and left the young man.

It was Toota who first splashed water and shoved bottles on the seniors. Then, it was Arthit who grabbed Prem's glass of water and now he just shoved this water bottle to Kong's face.

So, a visibly confused Kong can't help but loudly ask,

'What's with all these cold water tonight?'

The Whole Nine Yardsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें