Chapter 41

'Oi Arthit!' Knot waved to call his friend.
'Yes?' Arthit asked as he sat near him.
' I went to your place last night,  where were you?'

Arthit visibly stiffened. 'I...  I went out.' he stuttered.
'Went out huh?' Knot asked as he crossed his arms, conveying he does not believe Arthit.
'Or you moved out?' Prem suggested.
'What moved out?!' Arthit scoffed.
'So,  if we go to 0062's place, we won't find your luggage there?'Prem teased.
'Shut up Prem!'
'So you two are living together now.' Knot concluded.
'No one's living wih anyone.' Arthit denied.
'If you say so.' Prem smirked.

Bright came in with an armful of  food and toys.
' I come bearing gifts!' he declared.
'Where did you get those?' Knot asked.
'From Arthits admirers.' he declared proudly.
'Bright!'
'They officially know me as your bestfriend now.'
'Return that to them.' Arthit ordered.
'You know Arthit, you just went away for a week and returned a celebrity. Think of your friends as well, share your blessings.' Bright countered.

'What did Kongpob say about the photos?' Knot asked.
'Huh? Why does he have to say anything about them?'

They looked at him in disbelief.

'You havent seen them eh?' Prem asked.
'On Facebook.'
'Just see them for yourself.' Knot tapped his shoulder.
'What do you mean?' Arthit is confused now.

It was cut off when a beaming Toota told them to go to the Dean's office.

'Why do you look like Christmas came early?' Bright asked at their obviously excited friend.
' Not Christmas, Valentines. Darn, those facial hair, no better call it scruff, are enough to make me come!' he swooned.
'Toota!'
'What scruff are you talking about?'Bright asked.

When they entered there was a  lean man in jeans and gray shirt.

He has the scruff that Toota was mooning over adorning his strong jaw giving him a mysterious aura  despite his boyish features. He has those deep set eyes that Arthit almost took a step back when their intense gaze landed on him.

'Here they are.' The Dean said after spotting them.

'They were last year's hazing team. They can definitely help you.'

The guy stood up and gave them a smile.

' I think I can go die now.' Toota swooned. Prem elbowed him.

'KhunArthit here is their head hazer last year. They did a good job.' the Dean proudly stated.

' Seniors, the university asked us to help out in this documentary about SOTUS. Hope you assist him in what he needs. Im counting on you KhunArthit.'

'Yes Dean.'
'Hala, Ill leave ' the Dean tapped the guys shoulder.

'Hi. Im Volt.' he greeted not tearing his gaze away from Arthit.

Arthit was unable to react, this guy unnerves him.

But Toota, 'Im....Im yours if you need me.' he said.

Arthit stepped on his foot. 'We're sorry. Im Arthit, I was their ex Head Hazer.'

The rest of the seniors introduced themselves.

'Nice to meet all of you., Nong. I know you're all seniors so you must be busy. So it's not too much to ask, can I first ask for a tour of your faculty building, with just one of you, say NArthit ?' Volt requested.

The five stared at each other, then just shrugged.

In the faculty hall,

'He was here just moments ago.' Kong heard one student lamented.
'Really?'
'I even met his bestfriend,he told me he will give my gifts to PAthit.' another claimed proudly.
'That's so amazing.'
'Yes he was very accommodating.'
'I heard rumors though.'
'What rumors?'
'PArthit has a fann'
'Really?
' I wont believe it until I see it with my own two eyes.'

Kong is half tempted to turn and introduce himself as PArthit's fann. But knowing his boyfriend, he will just be mad at him if  he does that. Thus, Kong settled for silently thanking whoever spread those rumors about PArthit having a fann, that way these students might leave him alone.

Then...

'Wow. '
'Who is that?'

Kongs swiftly turned,  puzzled at what they are talking about.

It was PArthit talking with some guy.

' Seriously, did that guy walk out from a magazine?'
'Maybe that is his fann. Maybe his fann heard PArthit has so many admirers so that's why he came to visit and lay his claim' one speculated.
'I wouldnt  be so shocked if he's the fann really,'
'Look at that scruff, not eveyone can pull off facial hair like that.'
'Oi, where are you going?'
'I heard he has a fann but can you compete with that?' the student who was leaving said, pointing at the guy.

Kong saw the  the guy and Parthit share a laugh  near the workshop. Who is that?

The two continued walking until they were out of sight.

Arthit, at first, felt unnerved by PVolt. But he kept introducing things about himself, little by little Arthit relaxed. He studied Applied Chrmistry here around four years ago. But he found himself in journalism after he graduated. Arhit was fascinated when he started talking about what topics he already featured and the places he has visited for his job.

They went to the cheer room and Arthit said,' This is where we gather,  and when they proceeded to the field., he said, ' This is where most activities happen.'

A football came flying to Arthit, he was too shocked to react and out of nowhere PVolt jumped to give the ball a head kick, effectively shielding Arthit.

'Sorry P.' the players called out.
'It's alright.' Volt said.

'Thanks. ' Arthit said.
'Nah, I miss football.'

They went to see the SOTUS photos of the different faculties throughout the years, in the Main Building.  Arthit smiled seeing his photo last year with Kong standing up to him. PVolt seem engrossed with the photos so Arthit wandered around.

It was when Arthit saw the University Recruitment Caravan Exhibit. He smiled seeing the photos of that four day trip. The places they visited were really beautiful and the photographer seemed to know those moments that matter. Arthit sighed, his Uncle might be nasty but Arthit is thankful he nominated them to be in the caravan.

There is a group of students gathered in the middle of the exhibut.

Arthit stilled. Like the world stopped rotating, he saw them online but here a few feet away from his own photos, it's like he is looking at somebody else. No wonder people kept asking him to see them. There's something about the way photos were placed in the center,  as if calling people to look at them-  as if the photographer wants to showcase him.

Don't get him started on the photos themselves. They unnerved him. How the photographer captured him - like he was seeing right through him. Arthit never thought himself to be special, he does not have that easy charm that draws people in like Kongpob. But in these photos, there's something about the way they were captured that lures people to look and to some extent, admire him.

'Photography is an art of observation.
It has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.' somebody said beside Arthit.

'Oh, PVolt.' Arthit acknowledged him.

'I hope you appreciate the way I see you, NArthit.'  PVolt whispered.