Chapter 22

Kongpob went around the mall. He has long been delaying his trip here to buy new shoes. When he entered the store he likes, he saw PArthit sitting in one of those benches and a sales girl was helping him take off his shoes.

She was about to remove the other one when Arthit stopped her.

' I think the right shoe is enough, please get the Size 10 now?'
' Are you sure?'

Arthit nodded. If it weren't for the fact his only pair of black shoes has given up on him, he wouldn't dare come here since he's struggling to remove and put on his shoes.

Kong sees that the other staff are looking at Arthit funny. PArhit looks embarassed enough as it is but his hand is still bandaged so he really doesn't have a choice.

Arthit was suprised someone knelt to unlace his other shoe. It was Kongpob.

'Im sorry I'm late, P.' he looked up to the other man, imploring him to just go with the flow.

The staff were looking at them curiously so Arthit hesitantly replied,
'Oh. Its...alright?'

' What's with Kong just randonly kneeling in front of him? Arthit mused then his eyes widened as a naughty image popped into his head. 'Not that kind of kneeling!'Arthit shuddered.

'Are you alright P?' Kong asked as the older male turned red.
'Why wouldn't I be? Arthit snarked at Kong who just looked puzzled.

The sales girl stopped in her tracks when she saw someone was kneeling before the cute guy she was assisting.

'Oh here you are. I can..' she offered.
'I can help him.' Kong insisted.

'Kongpob.' the senior protested.
'What's the matter P? You need help.' he inquired.

The sales girl just looked back and forth between them.

'Just hurry...' Arthit's over active imagination is still affecting him.

Kongpob is puzzled why Arthit seems so adverse with the thought of getting help from him. He let him bandage his hand last time, what's gotten PArthit flustered all of sudden?

Then realization dawned upon him. He just looked down to hide his grin from the blushing man.

The sales girl who is watching them, still can't understand what's happening. Thus, she came up with...

'You're so sweet for helping your brother.'

The two just looked at each other but no one dared to correct her. Kong proceeded to fit the shoes to Arthit.

'Is it okay P?' he asked.
Arthit nodded still not looking at Kong.

Kong informed the senior that he will look for his own pair of shoes. When he found it, he sat beside PArthit who was still there.

' You came alone? Arthit asked
'Yes. No one can come with me. Everyone's busy.' he replied.
'Not even Kai.' Arthit inquired.
'Kai? Why would I ask Kai?' a baffled Kong asked him.
' I heard what he did for you.'
'I already bought him the snack that I owe him.' Kong stated yet mused, 'Leave it to us to talk about Kai in the middle of a shoe store.'

'Were you flattered?' Arthit asked not looking at him.
' No, there's no reason.'
'What do you mean?' Arthit turned to the younger man.

'When I asked Kai why he did that, he said, 'It was an insult that a teacher can commit such error in one of the problems so he needed to go to our room to correct the professor.' Kong explained.

'What?' Arthit asked incredulously.

Kong chuckled then added, 'His brain is wired differently.'