Chapter 56

Note:

Thank you for the 40k views, the last count I celebrated was for reaching 5k views.😅
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The sophomores saw how Kong dazedly went out of the exam room.

'You forgot Kong!' Oak shook M.
' Well, I just wanted to get out of there!' M reasoned.

The sophomores however were conflicted on what to feel when PArthit called Kong and the sophomore ended up burying his face on the senior's shoulder.

' Am I really seeing this?' M asked.
' Yup, our friend just casually buried his face a senior's shoulder!' Oak exclaimed.
' To be fair, that senior is his boyfriend.' Tew deadpanned
' But that's PArthit!' M said, unable to reconcile the fierce ex head hazer with the one who gently touched Kong's forehead and let him rest on his shoulders.

' So who's going to approach Kong to ask if he is coming with us to the library?' Tew inquired.
'M, go and approach Kong' Oak urged his friend.
'Why me?'
'To overcome your fear of PArthit.'
'What if he glares at me? Look, they are having a moment.' M pointed to where PArthit and Kongpob had already moved so that Kong can eat.
'What moment?'
'PArthit is staring at Kong? If I interrupt that, he might punish me.'
'M, you're already too much.' Tew sighed.

Kai, who has been listening to them, is amused. Oak explained before that PArthit was really scary as their Head Hazer and it seems that they still cannot overcome that. When Kai said Kong that did not appear intimidated by PArthit, Oak looked at Kai like he grew 2 heads and told him with wide eyes,

' That is why it was mindblowing when PArthit declared they were dating! He was ruthless and for the fact that Kong managed to land him is worthy of a plaque of recognition!'

Kai was so occupied in recalling his conversations with Oak that he had to blink when he realized what the engineers are doing.

' Are you guys seriously doing the 'toss coin' to decide who will approach Kong?' Kai exclaimed.

' Yes.' the three chorused, effectively shutting up Kai.

In the end, Tew lost and M looked so relieved. Meanwhile, unaware of what he is causing back in the sophomores' table, Arthit is pushing Kongpob to finish his food. The sophomore gave up halfway.

' But P, I cannot finish.' Kong pushed away the bowl.
' You don't like it?'
Kong nodded and confirmed what the senior asked. Arthit was about to hiss at the sophomore but he stopped himself. Instead, he sighed and asked gently, 'Kong, why did you not say anything earlier?'
' Well, it's not everyday you choose my food and buy it for me so I just let you.' Kong mumbled.
' What?'
' Nothing P.'

But Arthit heard what Kong mumbled. 'Did he really eat that just because I chose and bought it for him, never mind that he doesnt like it?'. Arthit had to bite his lips to stop himself from smiling.

'We will eat together tonight, my treat. And you tell me what you want to eat, how's that?' Arthit offered tenderly to the sophomore.
' Really?' Kong beamed like an overexcited five year old.

Arthit nodded, smiling at the excitement of the sophomore. ' He really is like a kid sometimes and no, Kongpob is not adorable like this.'

Arthit's thoughts were interrupted when Tew approached them. Tew greeted Arthit who just nodded.

'Are you joining us in the library, Kong?'
'Yes. I'll follow after you guys,'
'Okay, Parthit.' Tew bid goodbye.

Arthit tried to smile and Tew looked like he wanted to disappear right there and then.

'Are you alright, Tew?' Kong asked, sensing Tew's discomfort.
'Yes Kong. I'll... I'll see you.'

Tew took long strides like he cannot get away from their table fast enough. Arthit's friends who clearly saw how Tew fled burst out laughing which made the senior glare at them from across the hall.

'What's the matter P?'
'Don't mind me. You better catch up with your friends.'
' Goodluck kiss?' Kong leaned across the table.
' Um, NO.'

Kong chuckled and took his leave. Arthit followed Kong with his gaze.
'Why am I acting like I do not want him out of my sight? Ugh.'

The sophomores indeed found themselves in the library. It was a struggle to find space with all the students camped in there for the exams, particularly their own classmates. But despite everyone's occupation with studying, Oak can't help but ask,

'Oi Kong, why did you go out so late from Prof. Dragon's exam?'
' I had to review my answers.'
'Well good thing your fann was there to comfort you.'
'Envious?
'That was foul Kong' Oak hissed.
'It's weird to see him so caring like that.' Tew said
'Yeah. He's like this scary person.'M added.
'M, again, everything is scary for you.'
'Well you approach him.' M challenged Oak.
'You got a point.' Oak agreed.
'We had to do a toss coin to decide who will approach you earlier.' Oak informed Kong.

Kong looked at his friends and he recalled what the seniors were talking about to PArthit. Then it all made sense to him. But,

'Hala let's study. If we fail, Kong still has his lovelife and we still dont. Double whammy for us.' Tew declared.

__---__

At around 5 o'clock, Toota and the other seniors saw Arthit sitting by himself in the hall.

'Oi Arthit let's go home, ' Knot called.
'Im.. I'll...' Arthit stuttered.
'You can do it!' Prem mocked.
'Shut up.' Arthit snarled at his friends who laughed.
'What is it?'
'I think I left something in my locker.'
'We can wait for you' Knot said.
'No.' Arthit protested immediately.

The seniors wondered why Arthit was acting weird and why he was all fidgety. Then Bright noticed that Arthit was stealing glances of the sophomore rooms every now and then.

'Or maybe you wanted to wait for somebody?' Bright cocked his brow at his friend.
'Who says?' Arthit denied.
'If you're not waiting, I dare you to come with us.'
'Stupid dare.' Arthit scoffed.

His friends grinned as Arthit's ears turned red clearly contradicting his own denial.
'Just admit it man,' Prem prodded.
'You miss your fann?" Toota mocked.
'Ohhh Arthit is finally out of his shell!' Bright declared
'Not the closet?' the confused Knot asked.
' His shell closet then,' Bright compromised that they all ended up snickering.

Arthit groaned, they are already too much and there is no Kong to stop him now. Bright squeaked as Arthit moved grab him when the bell rung.

'Bye, loverboy.' Toota said with a grinning Bright stealthily moving away, he was saved by the bell after all. Arthit's cheeks reddened, his friends are clearly enjoying when he gets all flustered.

After his exam, Kong had to repeatedly shake his head in an attempt to clear its fuzziness. As he was doing so, Kong spotted PArthit, who was standing in the hall. PArthit brow is raised and his puzzled gaze is focused on him.

'PArthit, you still have class?' Kong asked as he approached him.
'It's past class hours Kongpob.'

The sophomores who saw Arthit greeted him but not without staring at the two of them. Kong's friends was about to call him but they stopped in their tracks upon seeing the senior.

Arthit doesn't know why the sophomores are staring at him. 'They are aware that Kong and I are together, so why are they acting like it's their first time to see me interact with Kong?'

The answer came when they heard,

' Wow, I know they are together but it's always Kong I've seen with the seniors.'
'Who knew PArthit can be so sweet?'
'After a tough day, Kong can relax with someone.' one sighed.
'Woah Im jealous,'
'No one waits for me like that.' another added.
'Kongpob is so lucky.'
'Can I ship them?'
'Me too, I feel so giddy just by looking at them.'
'Again why are all the sweet and gorgeous boys taken?'
'By other gorgeous boys no less!' lamented another.

Arthit's face turned red and Kong grinned.

'You....you say anything and I'll leave you here' Arthit threatened the sophomore. Arthit still can't believe what he just heard.
'My lips are sealed, PArthit.' Kong said, then flattened his lips in an attempt to suppress his smile.