Chapter 38

The following morning, Kong's wound swelled. But he really needs to go to the toilet. How will I wake up PArthit? I dont think I have the energy to wake him up. ' Kong lamented.

To his surprise, Arthit's alarm went off and Arthit opened his eyes. Kong had to blink at that, since when can he wake up that fast?

'Kong, you want to use toilet?Come.' He immediately said.

'Is it me or did he wake up fast knowing I might need his help to go to the toilet? Kong wondered.

'P, I need to take a spongebath.'

Arthit shook the grogginess away. Kong needs him. He carried Kong to the bathroom. After several moments,
Arthit knocked and entered. He gave Kong a washcloth for his spongebath.

Arthit is blushing but managed to stutter, 'You... You need help?'
'Is that a pick up line, P? Normally I'd want you to take a bath with me but now P, my leg hurts.' Kong slyly said.

Arthit hit him with the soap. Kong cracked up.

' I dont know how you can still flirt in this situation.' He chided the sophomore.
'Love heals, P. Love heals.' Kong winked at him.
' You're unbelievable. I'm done here!' Arthit bolted out of the bathroom as Kong laughed at his boyfriend.

The delegation successfully finished the recruitment caravan. Everyone is no longer on the edge since Kongpob is upbeat and Arthit apologized for yelling at the other students.

'See you around, Ai'Arthit, NKongpob..' Tom said after everyone else bid their goodye at the two.

They smiled at him and said goodbye.

Tom almost stepped back, when he saw menacing looking engineers waiting outside the bus. The engineers were looking at them like they are about to maul somebody. Whose friends are they anyway?

Arthit went down with Kong on his back. Immediately, one said,

'Hey Arthit, when we told u told go on a ho--- '

Prem pulled Bright and covered his mouth.

Tom's brow raised, ' What was the other one about to say?'

Arthit seated Kong on the bench.

'Hello, Ps'

'So they are Arthit's friends.' Tom realized.

'What happened, 0062?' Prem asked.
'What's new? Didn't listen. Help me with our luggage please.' Arthit answered for Kongpob.

Bright knelt and poked at the bandaged wound.
'Bright!' Toota barked at his friend but Bright just continued, 'You can walk?

Kong turned his head. 'It has swollen.'

'Do not worry Kong. I can carry you.' Toota offered.

Tom blinked at their interaction. The engineer seniors are really caring about their junior.

Arthit pulled Toota back but he is smiling. He missed his rowdy friends.

'Where are our souvenirs?' Bright prodded Arthit.
'In my luggage, P' Bright.' Kong answered.
'Good. Who knows what creatures might be creeping in Arthit's luggage.' Bright pondered.

Arthit hit Bright to their friend's delight. Then Arthit crouched before Kong,

'You alright? Stretch the leg a little. ' he whispered.

Tom saw for the first time, an expression which he can call tender, on Arthit's face. Arthit is scary but when he asked Kong, his face and demeanor morphed into someone gentle and caring.