Chapter 54

Arthit was surprised with himself when he automatically sat beside Kongpob after the introductions. M's eyes widened when he saw PArthit loom beside Kong. The sophomore moved away so fast to give space for the senior as if he was held at gun point. 'Kong and I have been together for months but his friend since middle school is still afraid of me.' Arthit thought.

Kong was also suprised when Arthit sat beside him. His heart beat so much faster when Adthit placed his arm around his shoulder. Kong looked at him while Arthit just cocked his brow, as if daring him to say anything. Kong gave him a drink in his own glass and grinned when Arthit did not mind they share a glass.

Kong smiled, there are strangers but Arthit still wrapped his arm on his shoulder, pulling him close. Kong noticed the slender guy looked puzzled after he practically clung to Liam, his own boyfriend. 'If I hug PArthit the way Jaimie clung to Liam, he might throw me out and ban me from hugging him as well.' Kong shuddered with horror.

When their friends rained peanuts on them, Mike put the pieces together that he and Arthit are dating. Jaimie then looked so stunned, for what reason, Kongpob doesnt care.

Arthit, on the other hand, saw Prem smiled slyly at him when Kong leaned on him. Arthit glared at his friend who did not even fluster and instead raised his drink at him. Arthit blushed that Prem laughed.

Arthit turned and stared at Kongpob. The flicker of the club lights are accentuating his features. When Arthit looked to his left, Arthit almost had a coronary, Jaimie was watching them like a hawk.

'Im really gonna go over to your side. Liam. I have new standard, Kong amd AiArthit.' Mike said.

' Say what now?' Jaimie scoffed.
'Yes Jaimie?'
'Nothing.'

But Liam saw that the people around the table reacted, they heard Jaimie. Good thing though, they just shrugged it off.

As the night progressed, the energy in the club intensified. Their friends are flirting somewhere, Prem is talking with a girl and Knot is dancing with another.

Liam and James are out in the dancefloor.

'I dont think they are out.' Jaimie said
'Why do you think so?
'They are just sitting there'
'Oh.'
'Let's show them how it's done Lili.' Jaimie urged his boyfriend.

Kong and Arthit are just watching everyone on the dancefloor until Liam and Jaimie started making out.
Kongpobnoticed that Jaimie kept throwing glances their way, as if challenging them or making them feel that they aren't as out as him and Liam.
And if judging from the way Arthit moved his jaw, Kong knows that the senior saw Jaimie's mocking glances as well.

Kong.reached out to hold the senior's shoulder, 'So P, with all the making out going on, you still think you can last 5 weeks?

Arthit elbowed Kong as he laughed. Arthit's eyes are fixed on Liam and Jaimie making out without a care in the world. 'That five week ban came in handy, who knew what Kong might be doing if not for that?' Arthit thought.

'PArthit?'
'Hmm'
'You think it's hot that they are making out?
'No.'
'Not even affected by a bit? You know by mouths blending, tongues...'
'Kongpob! If you want to be a voyeur don't include me.' Arthit hissed at the sophomore.
'Maybe you're not affected by them coz...we did more than that,P' Kong whispered.

Arthit pushed Kongpob away form him and as images of what they did last night flashed in his mind, he slugged the alcohol like a deranged man.

'Are you thinking about it, P? How we kissed, how I nibbled at you?' Kong teased.
'How about you shut your mouth or I will extend the kissing ban to 8 weeks?' Arthit cocked his brow at him.