Chapter 33

Arthit is late. On typical Sundays Arthit wakes up at 12 noon not 8 o'clock in the morning. He also ignored Kongpob's plea that they go to school together where they will ride the bus to travel to the Northern province

Three days with Kongpob, technically four days including their travel today, will be the longest time they will be with each other.

Upon reaching the bus, he saw that Kong raised his hand and pointed to a seat he reserved for him. He just sat there without thanking the sophomore.

The delegation consists of several students and some teachers. Their head of the delegation is the University Vice President for Academics who stood up to address them,

'This is my favorite part of my job. We can mix business with pleasure. It's a nice break for all of us. We get to see new places and meet future students. We will meet at 6 pm tonight to get to know each other and prepare for tomorrow's activities. Let's have fun.' They all cheered.

'Nice timing, P' Kong said
'Don't start.' He cut him off

Kong just smiled.He can't believe he will be spending days with PArthit. Never mind Parthit is ignoring him again. What did I do this time? Why does I get the vibe that PAthit is blaming ne like it's my fault they are going together? I also did not know about this.

'Hey.'

They looked up and saw two guys who must have been sitting in front of them and are currently peering from their seats.

'I'm Tom, a senior from Faculty of Sciences and this is my junior, Leo.'

Arthit and Kong greeted them and introduced themselves in return.

' Ohhh.I know you. You're the moon of the university.' P' Tom said looking at Kong who just smiled.

'Isn't it amazing we have a break, ' Tom started.
'Yes.' Arthit answered.
'Why do you look so serious then?' Tom asked.
'Me?' Arthit looked at Kong who just shrugged.
'Yes. The bus could have left you know, but your Nong insisted to wait a little for you.. Then, you didn't even thank him when he reserved a seat for you.' Tom informed his fellow senior.

Arthit just blinked at them as if silently asking, ' You noticed that?'

'Yes, we noticed that. Didn't we, Leo?' The junior nodded.
'First stage of scientific inquiry, Make an observation.' Tom declared

Arthit didn't know what to make of them as they returned to their seats when the bus started moving.

Kong moved to hold PArthit's hand but the senior just gave him a threatening look and moved his hand away. Kong just turned and looked outside the window.

Arthit was suprised Kong didn't smile or insist to hold his hand. He's so used to Kong initiating these touches and he's so used to denying them as well. But Kong always smiles after, Arthit knows Kong enjoys teasing him. So why not now?

Kong is exhausted. He finished the recruitment pitch late this morning and then he had to pack. And his boyfriend seems to have reverted to his habit of ignoring him, again.

The final nail in the proverbial coffin, is PTom pointing out how PArthit seems ungrateful. Exhausted, Kong fell asleep.

Arthit knew the moment Kong fell asleep since he kept on looking at the younger man. Kong has a neck pillow and he was leaning towards the window. Is he angry?

When they had a stop for lunch, he woke up Kongpob who just nodded.

During lunch, they were introduced to teachers and students from other faculty. The girl tandem from the Faculty of Communications and girl, boy tandem from the Faculty of Management.