Chapter 9

Shock and awe permeated the audience after G's declaration.

' His fann is here!?' one shouted.
'Ahhh who is she?!'
'Waaah I'm so jealous!!!' another shrieked.
'Who's the lucky girl.'

The charming devil Gee, started singing, melting the hearts of everyone..

I might never be your knight in shining armor
I might never be the one you take home to mother
And I might never be the one who brings you flowers
But I can be the one, be the one tonight
xxx
if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms
And if you like having secret little rendezvous
If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do
Then baby, I'm perfect
Baby, I'm perfect for you...

Women and several men swooned. Gee wanted Kong to know he has much to offer him now. He is famous, girls and guys want him. Whatever he wants to do, they can do together. The thrill of dating secretly, evading the press and being chased. He knows Kong, the headstrong one that he is, will like them.

Kong stared at Arthit after locating him in the crowd. Arthit just stared back. Arhit's jaw is ticking. His boyfriend is being hit on in front of his eyes and he can't do something about it.

When the song was done, Gee bowed.
Arthit walked out. Kong went after him.

'P...' he called out to the older man
'What?!' Arthit snarled at his junior. He can't think clearly now.
'Why are you angry?' Kong asked, puzzled.
'Because you are being hit on! How must I react? Should I  be glad or you want to be with him? He's famous and all.' Arthit snapped at Kong in his anger.
'P! Just because someone likes me doesn't mean I have to like them back!' Kong tried to placate the older man.

'You liked me and I liked you back.
What's the difference?' he cocked his brow at Kong.
' I'm taken now!' Kong yelled back if only to get it through the thick skull of his boyfriend that he's going nowhere.

That stumped Arthit.

'P, please.'Kong pleaded.
' You're...You're mine and you better tell him that! Arthit bolted.

Never mind that Arthit was yelling at him, Kong was smiling like an idiot at his declaration.

When the show was over, Gee approached Kong.

'Come with me, Kong'
'I dont want to and I can't' Kong declined.
'You don't want to be with me? We can do so much I can offer you the world, Kong' Gee declared.
'I'm with someone' Kong explained.
'What do you mean?'
'I have a fann.'

Disbelieving him, Gee said, 'But you broke up with Cyna.'
'Im with someone else, Gee.' Kong appealed to his friend.
'I don't believe you...'

Then Gee saw Arthit step out of the shadows and into his view. Arthit can't take it anymore, the gall of this guy to insist for Kong to be with him.

'Oh PArthit. You need something?.' Gee asked out.

Kong turned not expecting P'Arhit to follow them.

'Nothing. I'm waiting for Kong.' he responded calmly.
'Oh. Why?' the puzzled singer asked.
'We're going home together.' Arthit said full on facing him now, and looking him in the eyes.

Gee was taken aback. Why does it feel like he is missing something here?
Then Gee looked at Kong. Kong is smiling. He knows that face of Kong- it's the face he makes when he is happy.

Realization dawned on him as he stared back at the stance of Arthit who is now crossing his arms.

'You're...youre...' he stammered as he looked back and forth between the two.

'Kong, lets go. I'm sleepy now.' Arthit impatiently called out and started walking.
'Okay P. Nice seeing you again Gee. Thank you.' Kong bidded the other guy goodbye.

Kong went to Arthit's side. Arthit nodded at him.

'Im hungry, P.' Gee heard Kong tell Arthit.
'You're always hungry.' the senior replied flatly
'Im a growing man.'

Gee is stunned. He didn't know Kong was in a relationship. Worse, he didn't expect that he will be with a man. And the way Arthit looked at Gee, one has to be thick not see the glazed warning in his eyes and his body language. Gee smirked, he always loved challenges.

Since it's already late, Kong invited PArhit to stay the night. Kong is smiling...

'What.' Arthit, now annoyed, asked his grinning boyfriend.
'Afraid of losing me to a popstar?' he teased.
'Shut.up.' Arthit chided him.

Kong smirked and opened the tv. In the news,

The Nines frontman Gee dedicated a song cover of 'Perfect' to his rumored fann in the university where they performed.

Asked about it after the concert, ' I came to woo that person. I'm not the one to easily give up.' Gee said with determination in his eyes.

What he was referring to was conveyed loud and clear to Kong and Arthit. Kong stared back at Arthit after turning off the tv.

'Seems you have to tell him yourself that I'm yours P.' he mocked his boyfriend.
'In your dreams.' he retorted.
' Well, in my dreams, you declare you love me and we put this bed to better use--' Kong started babbling.

'Kongpob!! Arthit interrupted the litany of his boyfriend before he says, god knows what. Arthit shuddered.

Kong laughed as Arthit was blushing so hard and full on shuddered.

'I don't know why I even agreed to be here.' Arthit mumbled.
'Coz you're afraid somone might snatch me up.' Kong teased.
'No.' Arthit  refuted and started making a pillow fort between them.

'You know we've done more before P, so I don't get you.' Kong said as he watched Arthit do so.

'You're bold enough in my room. Who knows what you might do to me here in your own lair.' he accused Kong.

'Afraid the lion will devour you, P? Roar.' He mocked his boyfriend.

A flying pillow landed on Kong's face.

--

Credits:

One Direction- Perfect (Official Rock Cover by Twenty One Two)