Chapter 39

Kong was back in school that Monday. As he was walking back to the Faculty of Engineering building, several girls and even boys were giving off some excited energy, he guessed they might even be bouncing.

'He is sooo good looking!'
'Those photos were amazing.'
'How can we have such a gorgeous schoolmate and we didnt notice?'
' Now he's about to leave!'

Kong just continued walking. There are so many students in the cafeteria.

'Is there a food sale?' Kong thought since it seems the entire university is represented here judging from the students in different uniforms eating there.

'What's going on.?' he asked when he reached his friends.
'You don't know?' Oak asked.
'The what?' Kong looked confused, his friends are looking at him with worry, disbelief and even suprise on their faces.
'We sent it to you.' M mysteriously said.
'You sent me what? I left my phone in the dorm.' Kong starting to get confused with his friends especially with all the looks they are exchanging. What are they hiding?

His friends looked uneasy.

'Come on, what's going on?' he urged them.
'Let's just show him.' Tew decided.
'Hah. There are so many people there, Tew. ' Oak whined.
'Kong needs to see them.' Tew said.
' I need to see the what?'

They just dragged Kong to the University Main Building. They entered the hall and giggles and cooing were heard. A large group of students were gathered around the center of the exhibit.

He looked at the title. It was the University Recruitment Caravan exhibit.

He saw their photos on the bus, in the North province, seaside province and the other city. The photos were group photos of their interactions and activities with students and even their own interactions while they are eating, swimming or even delivering their recruitment speeches. Kong suddenly missed everyone. It was a memorable trip.

'He really is so beautiful.' claimed one.
'I never thought 'beautiful' would apply to a guy but I was wrong.' added another.
' I think he can be described as dangerously beautiful.' the other suggested.
' Ohhhh that is so on point.!' then they giggled.

Now Kong is curious what these people are talking about. From the back of the large crowd that gathered, Kong froze as he saw photos of a person very familiar to him:

 From the back of the large crowd that gathered, Kong froze as he saw photos of a person very familiar to him: