Chapter 6

To say that Arthit is restless would be an understatement. He wasn't able to say goodbye to Kong in person as their flight was moved that night. Kong  informed him that he only knew of the change when his sister came to pick up Dan.

He has not heard from him for 3 days now. Is internet connection that hard to find in South Korea?

Why is he bothered with this anyway? He is with his family. He'll be fine.

However, when  he wasn't able to hear from Kong for ten days now (not that he is counting), he is fidgeting.

'Why do you look like your cat died? Knot asked.
'I don't have a cat.' he deadpanned.
'Arthit! Trouble in paradise?' Knot is seriously inquiring now. After all, the last time he saw Arthit act like was when he was being possessive of Kong.

'Kong...is gone.' Arthit stated
'What?!'

'I mean he has not messaged me for days.' Arthit corrected.
'Did you break up? Knot wondered.
'No. He went to a vacation with his family, then nothing.'
'Is he 'out' to his parents?'
'I don't know' Arthit is visibly frustrated now.
'Maybe he was found out and his phone was confiscated?' Knot supplied.

Arthit's eyes widened and he glared at him, 'Not helping Knot!'
'Just saying.' Knot shrugged.

When he went back to his dorm, there was a penguin plush toy, Pororo, by the door.

He turned.

Kongpob was there still in his travel clothes. He swiftly opened the door and went inside.

'P, please.' Kong called out.

He closed the door.

Kongpob saw how angry P'Arthit is.
He knocked.

'PArthit, please, let's talk.' Kong pleaded.
'P'Arthit.'

He was practically begging now. When Kong can't take it anymore,

'I lost my phone in the airport' he announced.

After a few moments, the door opened.

'Are you an idiot?' Arthit yelled.

Kong sighed in relief at Arthit's irritated voice. He can take on a shouting Arthit but not one who is ignoring him.

'We were in a hurry to catch our flight. When I noticed, we were in Incheon already.' Kong explained.

'You couldn't find a way to tell a soul what happened?' Arthit snarked.

'I tried. But my friends are out of town too so I can't contact them. I reported my phone missing but I forgot that by doing so, my line account will be suspended.  When I was about to  message you, my line was already suspended. My sisters are too nosy if I call you on their line.' Kong litanied hoping Arthit will understand.

'Did you know how worried I was Kong? You didn't even say goodbye in person Kong! And I wasn't able to receive even a measly period from you!' Arthit was shaking in anger.

Kong swallowed. It's been a long time since he has seen Arthit this angry. Arthit went out to his balcony to get some air. Damn, why did he shout like that?

He is taking deep breaths to calm himself down when a Pororo plush toy appeared in front of his eyes.
He pushed it away, Kong almost dropped it.

'No...' Arthit called.
'Gotcha.'

Arthit froze and is ready to glare at Kong when he felt arms wrap around his waist.

'Kong!' he's looking around to check if  someone is out in the night.
'Most of the dorms are deserted and it's dark.' Kong whispered to his ear.

Arthit, too tired from the rollercoaster of emotions from the past days until a few moments ago, leaned on Kong.

'Im sorry P.' Kong pleaded.
'Don't do it again' he sighed. He's just glad that Kong is alright and was able go home safely.
'I won't. ' Kong assured him.

Kong turned Arthit in his arms and their gazes met. Arhit's heart is beating so fast now. His cheeks are heating. Kong also looks like his cheeks are pink, probably because of the weather in South Korea. Why is he thinking about the weather? He should be thinking of his boyfriend's lips which is slowly...

'Oh.'

Their lips met and their longing for each other was poured into the kiss. All the worries, the unsent messages and declaration are all in this kiss. This isn't a shy kiss. Instead  Kong is devouring him and Arthit giving in for once. A consuming soul piercing kiss is what they shared.

They rested their foreheads together when the abyss ended. They were catching their breaths and Arthit is so flushed now. He pushed Kong gently and grabbed Pororo to go inside.

Kong smiled. It was a mistake since he can now see how flushed Arthit is because of the light in the room. Arthit realized this as well so he went back to the balcony and pushed the laughing Kong inside and closed the door.

Arthit  shook his head. He's still light headed from that kiss. It may not even be a kiss,  more like they were making out. 'Ugh, why do labels matter now?.

He turned then sees Kong pull his luggage inside.

'What are you doing?' he asked.
'Oh. I thought...I'll go ahead then' Kong scrambled to answer.

Kong was about to stand up when he pulled him back.

'I can stay?' he confirmed.
'I'm not kicking you out eh' Arthit evaded.
'So you missed me?' Kong teased his blushing boyfriend.

'Just change!' he yelled as he threw a towel at  Kong who snickered.

'Can I borrow a shirt as well?' Kong shamelessly asked. He knew he is pushing it but..
'Do your laundry.' Arthit ordered.
'I will.' Kong beamed at him.

Arhit sat. Kong still can get on his nerves like this. Goodness.  He looked up to see the  penguin plush toy and  was reminded of Kong who has been playing with his emotions all night that Arthit snarled, 'What are you looking at?!!'

Poor Pororo.