Chapter 34

After the group explored the resort, they all agreed to swim in the infinity pool.

Back in the room as they were about to change into their swimming shorts, Kongpob and Arthit were looking at each other. Shameless Kong was about to unzip his short pants when Arthit bolted to the bathroom. Kongpob really loves riling up the senior.

After a few seconds, 'Let's go!' Arthit called out then hastily left.

Kong smiled. Both of them have been too busy to do anything. In fact, during lunch in the university,  he was already pushing it just to be with PArthit. The senior is  always off campus since he is applying for the internship. So Kongpob is grateful that Arthit can spend time with him for the next days.

When he arrived, Arthit is already in the pool. Shirtless. Kongpob wanted to pull him out and cover him up but he knew, he'll never hear the end of it if does that.

'Ai'Kong come here!'

He joined them after discarding his shirt. And across the pool, no, Arthit is not staring, or trying hard not too. Alright he is staring, Kong's shoulders and that toned stomach and abs.

' No wonder he's the moon of the university.' the girls giggled to each other.

They were a rowdy bunch as they played pool volleyball. When food arrived for them,  they went out of the pool and it was when Arthit realized he forgot to bring a towel.

'We can share P.' Kong offered.

Arthit would like to kick himself for forgetting his towel. Darn Kongpob making him all flustered in their room.Arthit cursed. He accepted the towel.

'Seems you know each other well,' Tom remarked.

Kongpob looked at Tom. 'What's with this nosy senior?'

' He's my Head Hazer last year.' Kong explained.
' Wow. Didn't know you are scary. Ai'Arthit.'
' I could be when provoked. ' Arthit said coldly.

Tom stepped back. Kong chuckled while  Arthit grinned.

'You got me scared there for a second.' Tom said.
'Who said I was kidding?' Arthit cocked his brow.

Tom almost flinched as Arthit projected a dangerous aura. What's up with these engineers?

'The  faculty of engineering has the toughest hazing, right?' asked Leo.
'That's what they say.' Nico from the Faculty of Management affirmed.
'But congratulations on your fund raising this sunmer. ' Ara his junior said.
'That concert was awesome.'
'Great strategy to raise funds. Knocked out faculty fund raising and we are supposed to be the business students.' said another.

The two engineers smiled.

'Hala, let's go back for a little while so we can refresh for dinner.' Tom said.

They went back to the pool. Arthit was  staying on the edge of the pool overlooking endless mountains when he felt someone move close to him. It was Kong.

 It was Kong