Chapter 16

As the party went on, they were given highlighters and body paint. They were instructed to approach other students for them to draw or make designs on their shirts if that person would allow it.

'We will judge persons with best designs.' Toota announced.

Kong was suprised when students went to him. Arthit, on the other hand, was plagued by his friends.

Arthit, amidst the chaos, saw a group of students gathering around Kong, drawing on his shirt. The people around Kong weren't his friends, they are a mix of sophomore, juniors and seniors and Arthit eyed them sharply.
Kong, since he can't leave, had to settle for drawing on his own skin.

'You know looking at them like that won't make them go away.' Knot advised Arthit.

Arthit did not reply and his eyes widened when several junior guys approached Kong. Kong just smiled at them.

'You know you can approach him too, right?' Prem said after seeing Arthit is about to brood.
'He's already having so much attention. No need to shower him with more.' he sneered.

But Arthit knew Kong is too kindhearted and generous to turn people down. 'Where did these peoole come from anyway?' he mused.

'We will be turning off the lights for a few moments and activate the black lights to see the designs.' Toota announced.

Kong wanted to go to his friends and P'Arthit but several students approached him. He smiled and thanked them for choosing him.

But when the lights were turned off, someone pulled Kong close and kissed him. Kong only wanted one person to kiss him, never mind he had to slither his way to get that kiss, he only wants PArthit. Kong moved his hand to push the person kissing him when...

' It's me.' Kongs eyes widened at the person's voice. He smiled and kissed back. He nibbled on that person's soft lips and savored that person's addicting taste. The fact that the lights will turn on anytime gave Kong a heady rush, a stolen kiss, damn, Kong wants more. He caressed that person's jaw, his ear, felt his silky hair and his nape to sate his hunger for him.

Then the black lights were turned on...

Kong blinked as the person pushed him away

Kong blinked as the person pushed him away. He smirked.

' What?' Arthit mocked him.

Kong raised his brow at Arthit's hot tempered question. Arthit cocked his head as if challenging him to say more.

'Look at you, having many fans.' Arthit stated when Kong did not say anything.
'And it seems everyone is scared to approach you.' Kong countered.
'Well, I only know of one person brave enough to approach me.' Arthit offered a drink to a smiling Kong.

Kong moved to stand next to PArthit. Arthit doesn't know what came over him when the lights were about to be turned off. What he knew is, he needed Kong away from those students fawning over him. His thoughts were cut off when he felt a touch on his wrist.

He turned to Kong but he was still watching his friends across the hall. Kong was holding his beer on his right hand but his left hand is on Arthit's wrist - his soft fingers toying with the bracelet identical to his own.

It's the faintest of all touches but Arthit's heart is beating like crazy. He tried to pull his hand but Kong held on the bracelet.

' Kong!'
'You asked me to put this on you in public but why can't I touch you even discreetly? Damn alcohol for making him blurt that out, Kong chastised himself.

'P...I'm sorry'
'No you're right. But that's your last beer. Who knows what else you might say in public? he ordered the younger man.
'That you make the best noise-' Kongpob babbled.
'Kong!' he hissed.

Kong leaned on him.
'How many bottles did you already have?'
'This is my sixth. Why, am I bothering you?' Kong asked him back.
' Bright was crawling on the floor after the party in our sophomore year so, you can't possibly get worse.' he assured Kong.

'Oh so I can kiss you here?' Kong asked seductively.

Arthit blushed, How did this little devil learn to seduce people? Arthit thought as he swallowed the lump on his throat. As Kong is practically on his face now, despite the black lights, Arthit can see that Kong is seductively licking and biting his lips while staring at him.

'So...can I stay with you tonight?I... i.... dont.think i can go.... home... on my own' Kong asked, his speech suddenly slurred.
' I can take you to your dorm' Arthit counteroffered.
'Aren't you going to take care of your fann?' Kong touched Arthit's cheek but Arthit immediately flicked his hand.

Kong continued to move closer to Arthit but the latter pushed him back. Kong swayed. Arthit pulled him back with worry. What if he fell down and it was because of him'?

When Arthit pulled him, Kong faceplanted on Arthit's neck and the senior felt a smile then a lick.

Realization dawned on Arthit and he pushed his boyfriend away.

' I can't freakin' believe this. Kongpob! STOP ACTING DRUNK.'

Kong laughed.

' I can't believe you fooled me!'
' Can I act well then, P?' Kong asked, unapologetic. It was fun making Arthit believe he was drunk since he was not as adverse to his touches.

Arthit walked out on him.

' P! I thought I'm going home with you.'
'Go home yourself! Arthit yelled.

That was when people noticed Arthit walking across the hall. Arthit heard several students giggle. He was baffled. He looked around, nothing seemed to be wrong, so he kept on walking.

When he reached his friends, Bright spit out his drink.

'Bright!' he glared at his friend.
'Oh shoot.' Prem almost dropped his beer and had to lean on Knot to steady himself.
'Why?' Arthkt is baffled
'Somebody got busy' Knot slyly said.
'What?'

His friends are snickering now and several students are looking at him funny.

Toota took a photo and showed it to him. His eyes widened in horror.

There are neon green hand prints on his jaw, his ears, his hair and his nape- easily proclaiming to the whole world what he just did or rather, what was done to him.

'I'm gonna kill Kongpob!' Arthit furiously declared.