Ultimate! Peter Parker x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Ow! I knew this would happen!"
"Why the hell am I in your room?!"

"Because you asked to stay here and you used your puppy eyes on me to stay in bed with you, again."
"We didn't do anything? Did we?" You question awkwardly.
"No, we didn't do anything" Peter grumbles, shutting off the alarm as he crawled back onto the bed.

"O...oh, ok, that's good...why are you getting back on the bed?"
"Because I'm tired"
"But we have school today"
"So? It'll take me 10 minutes to swing to school"
"It takes another ten to get dressed and eat breakfast"
"...screw breakfast..."

"Then five minutes to get dressed, so get dressed"
"Urgh, fine..." he exhaustedly (and dramatically) made his way over to his closet as he opened the door.
"Do you want the clothes I have from last time you were here?"
"Yeah, sure" you answer as he tossed you your tank top, big sweater and jeans. All of which you easily caught.

"No peeking" you tell him sternly as you turned around.
"Yeah, yeah, I know" you both had your backs to each other as you changed. You grabbed your phone and texted Danny, asking him to bring your stuff to school today before shutting it off, already knowing that he would.

"Are you done yet?"
"Yeah, you?"
"Yeah" Peter began double-checking his backpack.
"Does your Aunt know I'm here?" You ask, and he knew exactly what you wanted to do.
"She probably does, so no, you aren't climbing on the roof"
"Dammit"
"Maybe another time, but let's get to school" Peter held open the door for you as you exited his room and the both of you went down the stairs.
"Hey Peter, (Y/N), I made breakfast" Aunt May smiles at the both of you. She was surprisingly cool with you staying whenever, despite you and Peter dating now. She handed the both of you paper bags, probably your breakfast since you were already late.

"That smells delicious, thanks Miss Parker" you smile, as you tried to sneak a peek, she nodded.

"It was no problem, and you can call me Aunt May sweetie"
"U...uh...that's really nice but uh...."
"Come on babe! We have to go!" Peter tugger on your wrist and you could only wave at Aunt May as Peter pulled you out the door. You went your usual route before Peter began putting on his suit.

"What are you doing?"
"Going to swing to school! Now get into your outfit!"
"Alright, alright, fine" you muttered your incantation as your previous outfit became your hero outfit. You turned to see Peter putting on his Spider-man mask.
"Why hello (H/N), can I interest you in a swing through the city this fine morning?"
"I think you can" you smile, you can tell Peter was grinning under his mask.
"Well let's go then, shall we?" He held out his arm and you stepped forward, which allowed him to wrap it around you as you held onto him properly before he started his swing to school.
"Hey did you do the Algebra homework?"
"Yeah, did you?"
"Totally, but Nova wanted to copy off me so he'll probably ask you, just wanted to give you some forewarning"
"Tch, he can try to copy my homework, thanks for the warning though"
"No problem, least I can do" you always liked swinging through the city with Peter, not only was it a nice breeze, but it was almost like flying. You trusted Peter to get you through the city safely and while you were always a little on edge at the beginning...the weightlessness for that quick second, the rush in the middle of the swing, all of it was amazing. Peter knew how much you liked swinging through the city and would often swing you through to cool you off from your latest anger outburst.

"We're going to land soon" Peter spoke, snapping you out of your fantasy of flying through rock formations.
"Ok" you braced for impact as Peter landed on a building across from school. You whispered another incantation before you turned back into your civvies.
"Meet you in there?" You question Peter.

"Yeah, tell the others I'll be there soon"

"I will" you climbed off the fire escape and crossed the street, seeing Danny with your stuff.
"Thanks"
"Not a problem"
"Geez (Y/N), you and Peter have been dating for a few months now, think you could slow it down a little?" Sam snickers, making you turn red and punch his shoulder so hard that he actually slammed into Luke, who pretended to flinch but didn't actually move.