✧ growing boys

"I'm happy to say I was there for every important milestone in your lives."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

First Words:

"(Y/n) please do your work." Gaara chimed out, making (y/n) reluctantly pull her gaze away from her two children that were playing in their now regular play pen. The Uchiha pouted looking down to the multiple papers scattered on her desk. Her onyx eyes hurting at the sight of the words and numbers.

"I still don't know why I took this job if I knew the amount of work that was needed to be done." (Y/n) miserably said, sighing as she glided her pen over the work. Carefully reading the numerous papers before signing them.

"Why were you staring at Nomi and Daisuke?" Gaara cut through the silence, the curiosity peeking in his voice. (Y/n) visibly perked up at the question, Gaara feeling uncomfortable at the wide grin that slowly spread on her face. Making him slightly regret bringing up the question in the first place.

"They've been mumbling more often. I'm only assuming that one of these days they'll say their first word." She quickly mumbled out before pausing, "and I'm determined to be their first word." The serious expression on her face only reminding Gaara of her older brother Sasuke.

Gaara nodded his head in understandance, if he had children he could feel the apeal in being their first word. "What if you aren't their first word?" (Y/n)'s eyes widened, gasping exasperatedly in the ultimate betrayal. "Why would you say that Gaara?" She sputtered out, not noticing the little pair of eyes on the both of them.

"aa." The two adults paused at the mumbling, their heads snapping towards the culpirt. (Y/n)'s onyx eyes found Nomi waving his stuffed animal around giggling next to Daisuke who was staring right back at her. "aara." (Y/n)'s heart stopped, blanking out for a few seconds as she stared at her son.

Gaara couldn't hide his smirk, finding the situation amusing and feeling quite flattered at being Daisuke's first word. "aara." Daisuke said again, causing (y/n) to snap out of it and look wildly at the redhead besides her.

"What have you done?" (Y/n) cried out, getting up and walking over to the playpen. "Nomi say mama." (Y/n) uttered desperately, her only hope lying with her youngest son. Ignoring her other traitorous son who kept mumbling aara. Nomi smiled up at his mother before opening his mouth, "aara."

(Y/n)'s mouth fell down in shock, turning her head back at Gaara's chuckles resonating throughout the room. "You're horrible." (Y/n) mumbled to her friend, before smiling down at her sons and congratulating them for saying their first words.

First Steps:

"When will they start walking?" Sasuke questioned, as he gently poked Daisuke's chubby leg. Frowning as his nephew took on the same look and smacked the offending hand away from his body. "No that's rude." Sasuke sternly chided, onyx eyes clashing with onyx.

"They will start walking when they're ready and stop poking my son." (Y/n) said, placing down Nomi by her uncle. Smiling when the boy reached out towards her brother, Sasuke gladly grabbing the boy and placing him down in his lap. "They need the right kind of motivation."

(Y/n) pursed her lips, deciding that her brother might be right but on the other hand wanting to let the boys figure out walking on their own. "I'm right just say it already." (Y/n) rolled her eyes, scoffing at how egotistical her brother has always been and somehow still is.

"Fine Sasuke, how will we get them to walk?" (Y/n) questioned not for a second liking the wide smirk that was proudly placed on his features. "Simple we will just take away something that they both cherish." Sasuke explained, looking at his sister before peering down at his nephews that were minding their own business oblivious to what was coming to them.

"Sasuke when you meant that we would take away something they cherished, I didn't assume that it would be you." She deadpanned, both her sons on the floor besides her as the small family watched their uncle/brother walk away from them.

Sasuke ignored his sisters remark, deeming the distance perfect, "I'm their favorite of course they will walk to me." (Y/n) snickered, "I thought I would be their first word but look at how that turned out." Once more Sasuke ignored the remark, and simply made a hand motion to come forwards.

(Y/n) sighed, as she stood up from the ground before carefully helping her sons balance themselves as they too stood up. "Okay Daisuke and Nomi let's go to uncle Sasuke." She enthusiastically said, inching forward slightly carefully watching the boys stumbled but move forward.

"Let them walk by themselves." Sasuke demanded, holding his arm out, smiling when Nomi fell to the ground but got back up and continued to stumble towards him. (Y/n) and him both praising the giggling boy before turning back to Daisuke who was still standing.

"Come to me Daisuke." (Y/n) couldn't hold back her laughs as she watched her oldest take a step towards him before stopping and then turning around and walking away from him. "I don't think he forgave you for poking him." She said through laughs, loving the shocked look on Sasuke's face.

"Traitor."

Meeting More Family:

"Are you excited to meet your cousin?" (Y/n) asked her sons who were looking around the foreign house that they were in. Daisuke and Nomi's eyes scanning the premises but staying close by their mothe just in case. (Y/n) didn't blame them for staying by her, the twins haven't been to Sasuke and Sakura's home yet.

"Mama?" Nomi's little voice called, (y/n) peered down at him, giving him an assuring smile before soothing down his dark locks of hair. All she wanted to do was meet her niece right now and introduce her sons to their new baby cousin. She wondered if the baby looked like Sasuke or Sakura.

Maybe a little bit of both. Examining her sons, she noted that the Uchiha looks shone through them only Nomi inheriting the blue eyes from his father. Other than that to boys looked like a typical Uchiha, making her proud.

(Y/n) turned to face the hallway, the approaching footsteps making her giddy and slightly nervous. She stood up at the sight of a tired Sakura holding a tiny bundle in her arms. Her husband Sasuke right behind her with a smile on his face, looking the happiest (y/n)'s ever seen.

"Can I?" (Y/n) softly asked, looking at the couple, Sakura nodding her head and gently handing her the newborn baby. "It's a girl, her name is Sarada." Sasuke said, helping Sakura take a seat due to how exhausted she still was from the birth.

"She's beautiful." (Y/n) cooed, taking a seat at the feeling of her pants being tugged at. Lowering Sarada the slightest bit so that her sons could see the baby. Both Daisuke and Nomi stood, curious eyes taking in the sight of the newest addition to the family.

"This is your cousin Sarada." (Y/n) informed, smiling at the boys wide smile when Sarada yawned and opened her eyes. Her own onyx eyes curiously looking at the twins before closing her eyes again and falling asleep. "arada." Nomi mumbled, still staring at the sleeping baby.

"Can I just say she looks like Sasuke such a shame." (Y/n) teased, laughing at Sakura's tired giggles and her brothers own scoff. Welcome to the Uchiha's Sarada.

___________

Okay so I was gonna do more but I was like nah this is taking forever. But now that this is done I get to start on the actual storyline where I already know what to write.

The chapter should be dropped by tomorrow and if not then by Monday. Anyway my timeline for this story is fucked up so I'm going on my own terms. So enjoy.