04 ✧ present

"Leaving was easy but what I didn't expect was for me to get sick along the way."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Are you okay (y/n)?" Sasuke worriedly asked, long dark hair in his hand. As he held it back for (y/n) who had just finished throwing up.

(Y/n) shakily nodded her head, still bent over in case she felt the urge to throw up once more.

Sasuke released her hair, as he looked at his suddenly now sick sister. He couldn't wrap his head around the fact that his sister was now sick.

He could have sworn she was perfectly fine when they left the village. Along with the last week of them traveling.

"Are you sure?" He questioned once more, watching (y/n) pant softly before straightening up her posture.

"Yeah I'm fine now." (Y/n) quietly responded, wiping her mouth with her sleeve. "Let's get going." She tried changing his attention away from her.

Her brother eyed her, dark orbs suspiciously glancing at her for awhile. Slowly nodding his head as they both continued walking.

"Was it something I ate that made me constantly want to vomit?" (Y/n) thought, a familiar queasiness swirling in her stomach.

Before she bent over and released more stomach fluids. Sasuke was at his sister's side again, already holding her hair back. Cringing at the sounds that escaped her mouth, eye gaze averted away from his sister.

"You're obviously not okay. We're stopping at the upcoming village to see what's wrong with you." Sasuke sternly said, leaving no room for arguments.

Simply grabbing (y/n)'s slim hand and gently pulling her towards the village in view. (Y/n) wanted to protest against it, but knowing how protective her brother was she simply let herself be dragged along.

"I honestly think I'm fine." She tried voicing, only for her brother to grunt and continue leading them into the small village.

(Y/n) payed no attention to the random civilians that stared at her being dragged by her brother. It was probably a strange sight to them.

She let out a groan of annoyance when she saw that they were outside a small medical clinic. Nothing to large but enough to see what's wrong with her.

"Don't bother trying to protest against this (y/n). We're seeing them."

(Y/n) just rolled her dark orbs, both siblings walking into the clinic. Before a wave of fatigue hit her, (y/n) walked over to the small waiting area.

As she plopped down on the seat, feeling as if she just ran a marathon. She would let her brother get her an appointment. It was his idea to come here in the first place anyway.

Sasuke wasted no time, informing the receptionist about his sister's symptoms. Nodding his head when she said that they would shortly call them in.

"We will be called in shortly." He informed his sister, who looked as if she was going to fall asleep any moment.

"I really don't think this is necessary." (Y/n) sluggishly said, closing her eyes and putting her head on her brother's shoulder.

"You've been throwing up constantly and now you're on the brink of falling asleep." Sasuke muttered, watching his sister trying to fight away her sleepiness.

"(Y/n) Uchiha." The voice echoed in the waiting room, catching both siblings attention. As Sasuke ushered the sleepy  female up.

Walking behind his sister, following the other female into a small room. As they both sat on the chairs inside the room.

"Just wait here and the doctor will be here shortly." The female told them before waking out the room and closing the door.

"This is the worse." (Y/n) groaned out, running her hands into her slightly tangled dark locks.

Sasuke just rolled his eyes at his sister's childishness. Elbowing her softly for her to quiet down.

(Y/n) just grumbled moving his elbow away from her. As she crossed her arms over her chest and pouted.

"Stop acting like a child." Sasuke chided, waiting for the doctor to come and figure out what was wrong with his little sister.

(Y/n) just let out a small huff, fidgeting anxiously for the doctor. Wanting to get over this as soon as possible.

"Ah, you must be (y/n) Uchiha pleasure to meet you." A warm feminine voice spoke out, as the older female walked into the room.

(Y/n) eyed the doctor taking in how she appeared to be in her late 50's. Silently thanking that the doctor was a female.

She couldn't think that she could stand being with a male doctor if her brother was going to be in here. Sasuke probably would've made him nervous with his overprotectiveness.

They did the normal procedures starting with answering questions and then a check up. Before (y/n) had her blood drawn so they could figure out what illness she had.

Both siblings waiting anxiously for the doctor to come back with (y/n)'s results. Both heads snapped to the door, watching the doctor come in with a smile.

"What's wrong with her?" Sasuke demanded, patience running thin. Already wanting to know what he could do to take care of his sister.

"Congratulations Ms. Uchiha it seems like you're pregnant."

Both siblings sitting in silence, processing the words. As (y/n) almost passed out. "W-what?" Was her quiet response, as the world spun around her.