02 ✧ present

"I guess this was all my fault, I was the one to blame for my failed relationship."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"(Y/n) you can't stay here forever." A monotone voice said, as it rang throughout the silent bedroom.

(Y/n) payed no attention to the words spoken to her, as she gripped the covers over her head tighter.

"I don't wanna be here anymore." (Y/n) bitterly thought, squeezing her dark eyes shot. Footsteps approached where she way laying at, before letting out a yelp.

Sasuke didn't feel no sympathy, grabbing the covers with his hand and harshly pulling them off his little sister.

"I'm doing this for you (y/n). You might not appreciate it now but you'll thank me later." Was grunted out, his own dark eyes watching his little sister curl up in a ball. Letting out a sigh, (y/n) sat up and looked her brother in the eyes.

"You're right." Her hoarse voice spoke out, before pulling up her knees to her chest and placing her head on them.

Her dark hair framing her face, almost like a dark curtain protecting her from the outside world.

Sasuke's eyes softened, feeling hurt as he watched his little sister hurting from the inside. He walked forward and softly sat on the bed besides her.

As he wrapped his only arm around her. Trying to provide as much comfort as he possibly could. Sighing in relief, as (y/n) curled into his body not trying to push him away.

"You need a shower (y/n)." Sasuke grunted out, as he turned his head away from the Uchiha girl.

(Y/n) just cracked a barely noticeable smile at his blunt words, placing her knees back on the bed, as she just nodded her head in agreement.

Another grunt was heard, as Sasuke got up from the bed and headed out of the room. Letting out one more sigh, (y/n) rolled herself out of the bed. Stretched her stiff muscles, as she grabbed clean clothes and a towel.

She made her way into the bathroom, turning on the hot water before disrobing herself and walking in.

(Y/n) stood under the hot spray of water, thinking back to events that recently happened to her.

She let out a bitter laugh, as she finally started to clean herself. Pushing away the negative thoughts, hoping for anything positive to come her way.

Turning the water off, as she gently stepped out before drying herself. And clothing herself, as (y/n) looked at her reflection.

"This is what become of me." (Y/n) thought with a grimace, looking at her worn out face. Bags under her eyes and dark eyes still tinged red and puffy.

"I won't let myself fall any deeper into my depression." She determinedly thought, hope swelling up in her for the first time in a couple of weeks.

With that (y/n) walked out the bathroom, heading towards the small living where her brother was at.

"You look better now." Sasuke mused, as he eyed her cleaned up figure. (Y/n) only smiled, slightly shocking Sasuke, before she sat besides him.

"I want to talk about it." (Y/n) broke the silence, "it was my fault that my relationship failed, if I had tried harder this wouldn't of happened."

Her strong voice came out choppy towards the end, as those familiar tears welled up in her eyes. Sasuke stopped her from continuing, as he turned his body to face her better.

"None of this is your fault, it's that dobe's fault that he left you for someone who isn't as good as you." Sasuke sternly said, as his sharingan activated from thinking of Naruto.

"I can't help but still think it's my fault." She solemnly thought but pushed that thought away.

(Y/n) just tried to calm herself down, as she pulled her older brother into a embrace.

"Thank you Sasuke-nii." (Y/n) whispered out, as she felt him pull away and poke her forehead.

(Y/n) pouted playfully, as she rubbed the aching spot, dark eyes narrowed at her smug looking brother.

"Don't do that anymore." (Y/n) demanded, as she watched her brother continue smirking.

The two siblings sat in silence, as they both enjoyed the peace surrounding them.

"I want to leave with you when you go traveling." The demand cut through the peaceful silence.

Sasuke froze, as his eyes widened a fraction, turning to stare at his serious looking sister.

"You're serious." He mumbled out in disbelief, still staring at her.

(Y/n) just nodded her head before opening her mouth, "I've been thinking about this for awhile but yes. I don't want to be here anymore."

Sasuke just processed her words, as he just nodded his head slowly.

"I'll think about it (y/n)." He firmly said. Still thinking about her sudden demand to leave the only home she's ever known.

(Y/n) just nodded her head once more, before grabbing the book besides her.

"It's better than nothing." She thought to herself, mentally praying that Sasuke would agree to take her.

"Thank you Sasuke-nii for always being there for me." (Y/n) softly spoke out, ignoring the way her brother tried to hide his small blush and smile.

"You're welcome (y/n), I'll always be here to protect you."