18 ✧ present

"One last goodbye to the only place I've ever known. As well as visiting my parent's grave."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You don't have to stay if you don't want to Sasuke." (Y/n) softly said, trying to assure her brother that this wasn't something he had to do. As they both continued to walk to where their parents were buried, along with the rest of their clan.

"I want to be here for you." He grunted, looking at his little sister and nodding his head in confirmation. This would be one of the last times he would see his sister here at Konoha. He would cherish this moment of them visiting their parents graves.

"Here we are." (Y/n) thought, looking at the many graves. Her parents graves sticking out to her, letting out a sigh before heading over to them. Not saying a word, (y/n) sat down in front of them and patted the ground beside her for Sasuke to sit by her.

"Hello mother and father. Sorry I haven't been able to visit you lately but that's because I was busy having your grandchildren." (Y/n) said happily, showing them the two children that were currently being held in Sasuke's and her arms.

"The one in Sasuke's arm is Daisuke Uchiha the eldest of the two." She informed, smiling brightly when Sasuke decided to hold up the baby higher, as if their parents could see him. "The one in my arms happens to be Nomi Uchiha the youngest of the two."

Following her brother's action, she held up Nomi for her parents to see. Before lowering him back into her arms safely. "I know I didn't have them traditionally in wedlock but I would hope that you would accept them either way." (Y/n) murmured, looking at the graves. Knowing that it was typical to have kids after you were married.

"Having them out of wedlock is besides the point. The point is you should be happy (y/n) even decided to restart the clan." Sasuke bluntly said, while (y/n) face palmed at her brother's choice of words. It was something only her brother would say.

"Yes because all your son thinks is about how we, more like him, should revive the clan. The lady's should be worried about their ovaries." (Y/n) joked, laughing out loudly making the twins curiously stare at her. Sasuke only grunting in annoyance and lightly elbowing her in the side.

"Sasuke is indeed a certified lady killer." (Y/n) laughed, not caring that her brother was now harshly glaring at her. "Sorry Sasuke-nii you should know that I was only joking around." She apologized, but not really sorry about her words, wiping around her eyes for any fallen tears.

"Nothing has changed since you both passed, (y/n) still acts like she's six years old." Sasuke smirked, taunting his only sibling. Shaking his head at how she stuck out her tongue in retaliation. The two laughing before pausing at the sound of whimpers.

Nomi starting a chain reaction once he started to whimper causing Daisuke to follow in pursuit. Now both babies crying for unknown reasons. "It was nice seeing you two again but right now I think the twins want to go home." (Y/n) said, getting off the ground and waving one last time, as both Sasuke and her left.

"I believe they're hungry (y/n)." Sasuke stated, pulling away Daisuke away from his chest slightly at how the baby was trying to find Sasuke's nipple. (Y/n) nodding her head in agreement as she watched the scene, snorting at how Sasuke was frowning at Daisuke's actions.

"Well Daisuke is definitely hungry. I'm almost sad that he seems to favor your nipple over mine." (Y/n) teased, before gently putting a pacifier into her oldest son's mouth for now until they arrived back home. Doing the same to Nomi who was still letting out whimpers.

"That's not funny (y/n). Don't joke around like that." (Y/n) just rolled her eyes, clicking her tongue. "You know sometimes you really are a stick in the mud nii-san." Sasuke's turn to roll his eyes, sadly used to those words spoken towards him. Not really letting those words affect him nor bother him.

"Let's just get home before they start crying from not being fed." Sasuke stated, hoping that he wouldn't have to deal with two hungry crying babies. Even if these babies were his nephews, it still annoyed him that they would cry endlessly until they were satisfied.

"You make it seem as if you were their mother." (Y/n) noted, shaking her head in amusement at how her brother just walked ahead of her. Probably done with all of her comments for the day. (Y/n) just adjusted Nomi once more and continued making her way home.