07 ✧ memories

"It wouldn't take long that after our first kiss we went on our first date."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Slow down Naruto." (Y/n) loudly replied, as she was dragged around by her now boyfriend.

A small smile spreading across her face as she thought about Naruto being her boyfriend.

"We are almost there (y/n)." Naruto excitedly said, throwing her a quick smile before continuing to pull her along with him.

(Y/n) just let out a sigh, knowing that he wouldn't stop. Just letting Naruto just drag her around. A small frown slowly showing at the sight of the large crowd coming into view.

But didn't protest against coming here after seeing how excited the blonde was in bringing her here.

"Why are we here Naruto?" The Uchiha questioned her blond boyfriend, who just had a proud expression.

"Well we never do anything besides train and travel so I thought we could go on our first date." Naruto sheepishly grinned, as he scratched the back of his neck.

Her dark eyes widen for a second before returning back to her normal calm expression. Just with a genuine smile of her face.

Naruto knew he was grinning idiotically but it was worth it, at seeing his girlfriend smile.

"What are we going to do first?" (Y/n) asked, as they both looked around the festival that was happening.

Naruto just grinned before intertwining their hands together with a small blush on his face. As he lightly tugged her over to the games.

(Y/n) let out small giggles as Naruto failed at winning her a stuffed animal. Greatly enjoying his suffering and frustration for playing the games.

"You don't have to do this." (Y/n) said through giggles, as she watched him get more frustrated.

"I got this (y/n), believe it." Naruto huffed, before continuing to try and win the game.

The Uchiha girl just rolled her dark orbs in amusement watching him fail once more.

"I'll try next." (Y/n) calmly said, as she walked up to the stand. Handing the man the money. All while ignoring Naruto's protests against her playing.

(Y/n) just concentrated on the game before finally winning on her first try. She smirked in accomplishment as she turned to look at a shocked Naruto.

"What prize do you want?" The man asked her. (Y/n) just scanned over the items before landing on a stuffed fox.

"Hnn, looks like Naruto." She internally laughed as she stared a little longer at the animal.

She didn't even bother opening her mouth but rather just pointed at the large stuffed animal.

The man just grinned as he grabbed it off the shelf before handing it to her. Feeling accomplished she turned to the blond boy who was pouting and slightly kicking the ground.

"Here." (Y/n) softly said as she placed a small kiss on the boy's cheek. Smiling at how his face instantly flushed red.

Naruto's smiled appeared once more as he took the animal from the girl. As he tucked it in under one arm before grabbing her hand again.

As they passed other attractions, (y/n)'s eye sight instantly zoned in on the dangos that were being sold.

Naruto noticed that she was staring at the little stand so he gently tugged her towards it. Feeling pleased as she lit up like a child at the sight of the treats.

He didn't waste time and ordered for him and her as he payed for the sweets. (Y/n) right away grabbing hers and eating them.

"You really like dangos, huh. I thought you didn't like sweets like Sasuke." Naruto asked, as he continued eating his while looking at (y/n).

A small sad smile was on her face at the statement from the blonde. As she stopped eating her treats.

"My other older brother loved sweets that's why I like them so much." (Y/n) softly said, as she continued to look at the dangos. Reminiscing about her wonderful childhood.

Naruto felt bad at putting (y/n) through reliving her memories as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." The blonde boy gently said, blue eyes looking at her worriedly.

"It's fine I had a good childhood." She said reassuringly and she looked at him.

Naruto just smiled before leaning closer to her. As he placed a gently kiss on her forehead. Cheeks turning pink at the contact but (y/n) just smiled.

"Wow." Naruto said in awe, as they watched the night sky filled with colorful fireworks.

(Y/n) just nodded her head as they both looked up into the sky. As she placed her head on his shoulder. Both kids enjoying this moment that will soon be a wonderful memory to them.