19 ✧ present

"I don't know why I expected moving with two babies was going to be an amazing time."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"It's almost like he doesn't want to leave." Kakashi mused, finding it quite amusing that the usually quiet baby was now screaming and crying. He could've provided (y/n) with some help but he figured that maybe it would be a better idea that she comforted her own child. Plus he's had enough of dealing with whiny children for the rest of his life.

"I don't understand Daisuke isn't the one that cry's. Usually it's Nomi." (Y/n) frustratingly said, bouncing her son in arms in hopes that he would calm down. As well as hoping that this wouldn't cause Nomi to join along with the crying. Finally calming down, once her oldest son's sobs turned into little whimpers and hiccups. Before holding her breath as she watched him close his eyes and fall back asleep.

"Everything is packed away." Sasuke said, holding a wide awake Nomi in his hand. (Y/n) just nodded her head, feeling tired and stressed out as she took a seat next to Kakashi. "Here hold him." (Y/n) said but came out more as a demand, gently maneuvering Daisuke into Kakashi's arms. Best deciding that he would go along with her demand.

Closing her eyes, (y/n) ran her fingers through her hair before resting her head against the back of the couch. Trying to relax herself from the days never ending stress. Only to groan out because she knew that it would only get worse once she had to travel to Suna. Now thinking that maybe she should have just stayed here. But that was her just being lazy and knew what was done was done.

"Okay so everything is packed and we are ready to go tomorrow right." (Y/n) asked, opening her eyes up again as she patiently waited for her brother to answer her. Sasuke just hummed, making (y/n) assume that they were indeed ready to leave tomorrow. Finally feeling that she could fully relax, she leaned her head against Kakashi's shoulder, still being mindful that her son was sleeping in his arms.

Noting that a good nap would be very useful for her. Her eyes shutting, on the brink of falling asleep until Nomi now decided was the perfect time to start fussing up. "Take him." Sasuke demanded with a frown, getting up and handing his sister the now crying baby. "Why can't you comfort him?" (Y/n) rolled her eyes, starting to rock her son back and forth. "I don't like them when they cry. It's very annoying." Sasuke simply said, earning a glare from his sister and an amused chuckle from his former sensei.

"What a great uncle you are." (Y/n) mumbled, looking back to note that what he said was actually true. Sasuke would avoid the twins at any signs of them starting to fuss up. Silently wondering how he would do it when he had his own children because all kids cry, sometimes for no reason. But then again it just meant more fun times for (y/n) because then she would just watch his misery. That alone brought a small smirk to her face.

"All children cry Sasuke. How will you do it when you have your own?" Kakashi inquired, smiling behind his mask at the male. Having the same previous thoughts as (y/n). Both of them finding satisfaction at the well hidden uncomfortableness exuding from Sasuke. "I have a feeling that Sasuke is going to be like our father. I don't know why." (Y/n) laughed, at how her brother rolled his eyes and turned his head away from them.

"Are you ready to leave (y/n)?" Kakashi now questioned her, turning his body slightly to face his previous student. "You know it's hard to leave because Konoha is my home but it feels good to know that I will be making new memories in Suna." (Y/n) smiled, the truth shining in her words. That's all she wanted was to make new and better memories where she was going. But that little voice in her saying that she wanted to rid of her memories that were too painful to think about.

"I'm sure that you will make wonderful memories in Suna." Kakashi softly said, placing a hand on (y/n)'s shoulders, reassuring her that she would be fine. "I'll be here to say goodbye to you tomorrow. I have to return back." Kakashi said, standing and handing a sleeping Daisuke to Sasuke. Waving at the two siblings before leaving the almost empty house. The two siblings sitting in a comfortable silence from the departure.

"Do you regret all the choices I've made?" (Y/n) lowly asked her brother, not holding it against him if he did think that she made a lot of bad choices. Really it wasn't ideal for someone her age to have children but she wouldn't change anything if she had a chance. She loved her sons even if she was the one raising them herself.

"I'm no one to judge. I've made mistakes in the choices I've choose. Besides you got amazing kids out of your choices." Sasuke seriously replied, blushing slightly at the bright teary eyed smile. "Aww you do care." (Y/n) happily said, wiping away the tears of happiness from her brother's heartfelt words. "Hnn." Was the sound emitted through his mouth, sighing besides his sister. Both of them staring at the babies in their arms.

"They really look like us." (Y/n) mused.

"Us Uchiha's are attractive." Sasuke proudly said with a smirk. Ignoring the eye roll from his sister and the little giggle from her. A peaceful silence returning, but neither of them saying anything as they continued with their final day before (y/n) moved.