10 ✧ present

"An unexpected last minute surprise, well then I figured out why I was so large."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You can't be serious right?" (Y/n) questioned, as she stared at the screen of the ultrasound.

"No it's seems as if baby number two was hiding behind baby number one." Tsunade said, looking at the surprised Uchiha female.

"Does this happen often?" (Y/n) asked, wanting to know that it just hasn't only happened to her.

"In some cases yes this has happened in some pregnancies." Tsunade informed, looking at the stunned girl.

(Y/n) had no more words as she continued to stare at the screen with her dark orbs. Watching how now apparently both babies moved inside her.

"At least now I know why I was so fat." (Y/n) mused, looking at her rather large stomach. Before looking at Lady Tsunade for any sort of reaction. Tsunade just chuckled and shook her head.

"Once again congratulations for having twins now." Tsunade said, a small smile on her face. As she printed out the photo before wiping off the gel.

(Y/n) smiled brightly taking the photo and pulling down her shirt once more. Saying her goodbyes and leaving the hospital building.

"Twins huh, I'll love you both the same." (Y/n) thought, stroking her stomach as she continued on her way home. Trying to stay out of any prying eyes.

(Y/n) couldn't wait to inform the others along with her brother Sasuke. They're gonna all be in for a shock at the new announcement.

(Y/n) finally arrived at her home, before letting out a small laugh and waving at her guest.

"How are you Kakashi?" (Y/n) greeted, pulling the older man into a small hug. Kakashi gladly returning the hug before responding.

"I'm fine (y/n) how did your appointment go?" Kakashi questioned, waiting patiently for her to open the door.

"It went better than expected." She grinned simply handing him the photo and not saying anything.

Kakashi's eyes widen as he stared down at the small photo. Identifying not only one baby but two. He pulled his gaze away from the photo before staring up at his former student.

"Twins your having twins." Kakashi asked, still in disbelief as he returned back to look at the photo.

"I know right how exciting I just found out today." (Y/n) happily said, shuffling her way over to the couch before plopping down.

Kakashi just hummed handing her the photo before sitting down on the opposite side from her.

"Are you happy about it?" He questioned, hoping that this wouldn't stress her out because it wouldn't be healthy for all three of them.

"I'm a little nervous but I'll love them with my life. They're all I'm going to have." (Y/n) softly said, caressing her stomach before looking up at her father figure.

Kakashi just smiled, happy that (y/n) wasn't regretting her surprise babies but handling it rather well.

"You ready to become a grandfather?" (Y/n) joked, laughing loudly at how he froze up.

"Grandfather?" Kakashi whispered, not believing that he would have such an important title and role.

"Well yeah Kashi-nii what else would you be you're so old." (Y/n) joked once more, smirking at how he playfully glared at her.

Kakashi rolled his eyes, still smiling at the fact that he was declared grandfather, while still ignoring the fact that he was also called old.

"When will you be telling Sasuke?" He asked, knowing that his student would be ecstatic knowing that he would now be having one more niece or nephew.

"I'm planning to write to him either later or tomorrow. Knowing him he will probably rush to finish his mission to see me." (Y/n) mused, smiling at the thought of her brother.

"Well I'll see when I can visit you soon. I have to return back to the office and finish my paperwork." Kakashi said, mentally groaning at the fact that he would be doing paperwork soon enough.

"Don't be so lazy Kashi-nii." (Y/n) said, struggling for a moment to stand up before succeeding and leading him to the doorway.

"Take care (y/n) I'll see you later." Kakashi said, giving her one last hug before leaving the house.

(Y/n) watched his figure fade away before gently closing the door. She let out an exhausted groan before making her way back to the couch.

"I'll be seeing you two very soon." She softly said, smiling when she felt one of them kicking. Knowing that they were listening to her voice.

Sure (y/n) should be worried that she was now having twins as well as being a single mom but she felt just fine. But with the help of her close friends and family she would be alright.

"I can't wait to meet you two."