01 ✧ present

"I finally felt alone in this world. But my brother and friends would be there for me, so I wouldn't be completely alone."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Rock bottom was upon (y/n) as she laid on the hard wooden floor. The floor was cold but all she felt was numbness spreading throughout her body.

The house was silent, to the point that anyone could hear a simple pin drop in the house from how quite it was. The buzzing from outside world could be heard echoing in the house.

(Y/n) stared hopelessly at the floor. Tears stopped falling hours ago but the result left her dark eyes bloodshot and cheeks flushed red.

Alcohol could be a solution to forget about everything. But age was an important factor and she wasn't of the age to buy any alcohol.

So wallowing in self pity was the best thing to do at the moment. Memories flew by in her mind as she thought about the happier times. Those times would soon become distant and forgotten.

No more memories would be made with him. Those memories would be the most cherished and hated. Now he would be making new memories with the woman that he choose over her.

Heart clenching at the thought of him being happier than he ever was in our relationship. But then again why else would he leave (y/n) for another woman.

A pathetic laugh escaped past her lips at those very thoughts. As a lone tear fell from her dark eyes that were now bloodshot. Sliding down her face as it fell on the floor beneath, creating a little puddle were the other tears had dried up.

Hatred swirled in (y/n) as she felt all these emotions hit her. No more tears fell from her face as her body fell limp once more. Contemplating about the life she once had.

"Why did he leave me? Did he ever truly love me? What could I have done to made him stay?"

Those thoughts filled (y/n)'s mind as she tried to find the answers she was desperately craving.

Dark eyes landing on the door once more as she wished for him to walk through the door. As if this was all a cruel joke on the female.

But that would never happen because finding true love was only made in fairytales not cold harsh reality.

(Y/n)'s eye gaze fell to the ground beneath her as they stared with emptiness. Her eyes almost looking glazed over.

She bit her lip to prevent the sob that wanted to rack throughout her body. As she clutched the part of her shirt that was over her heart. As if it would stop (y/n) from feeling anything.

"Why did this happen to me? Why must my life be filled with sadness and lies?" (Y/n) choked out as she squeezed her dark eyes shut tight.

With a exhausted sigh (y/n) slowly sat up and headed towards the kitchen. Not giving a damn about her outer appearance.

Pouring a cup of water to quench her dry mouth and sudden thirst. As she sat down on the chair before looking at the half empty glass.

Eighteen years of life which half was filled with darkness. But this would top off everything else in her life besides her clan's massacre.

"We should have stayed friends." (Y/n) hopelessly thought. As she pushed the glass away from her before placing her head on the table.

Knocks were sounded throughout her house. (Y/n) didn't bother to stand up and open the door. Nor bother to call out and tell them to leave her alone.

The key was heard as the person on the outside slowly opened her door. Footsteps echoing through the quiet house.

"Maybe it's an enemy and they'll recognize me and kill me." (Y/n) contemplated before shutting her eyes.

"(Y/n) I heard what happened." The soothing voice called out as they pulled the empty seat out besides her.

(Y/n) opened her eyes to find the voice came from Sakura. Slightly pleased knowing that it was her that came to her aid. Even if she didn't quite like her when they were younger now she could say that she's grown on her.

"Who else knows?" (Y/n) hoarsely said as she grabbed the glass of water to replenish her dry mouth and throat.

Sakura offered her a grim smile before giving her a look of pity her green eyes.

"Everyone knows now including Sasuke."

(Y/n) only shut her eyes once more and the grip of the glass tightened. It didn't surprise her that they all knew. Hell Naruto was probably with Hinata right now showing their love for each other out in the world.

"It's okay to cry (y/n)." Sakura softly said as she placed her hand on the Uchiha's shoulder.

With those words said out, (y/n) freely let her tears fall as sobs racked her body. As Sakura pulled her into a hug trying to provide all the comfort her friend needed.

"Sasuke will be here soon after his mission." Sakura whispered into the crying girl's ear. As she rubbed her back soothingly.

"Let's get you to bed." Sakura once more whispered as she led (y/n) to her room and helped her lay on the bed.

Not a moment later (y/n) had fallen asleep with a small frown on her face. All Sakura could do was wait here to make sure nothing else happened to (y/n).

Her green eyes scanning the room before landing on a picture of (y/n) with Naruto. Looking happy and in love without a care in the world.

Sakura frowned before walking over and placing the picture down so it wouldn't show anymore. Before walking back and slowly sitting on the bed, while stroking (y/n)'s long dark hair.

"It will be okay, I promise (y/n)."