01 ✧ memories

"I can remember when I first saw you. How innocent we both were."
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

There stood a little Uchiha girl as she looked around for her older brother. She pouted when she realized that he was nowhere to be seen.

Tears formed up in her innocent dark eyes as she looked around faster. But she quickly wiped them away determined not to show any weakness like her two older brothers.

With that the little Uchiha walked around the path passing by many stores. All while receiving confused stares from people passing by her.

(Y/n) didn't bother to acknowledge anyone who stared at her. Since Itachi-nii told her that she shouldn't talk to strangers.

After the incident with Kashi-nii. Which she didn't really understand because Kashi-nii was now her friend.

But little (y/n) didn't bother to question her older brother because he was already mad at her. And she didn't want to make him even more mad. She liked when he was happy.

Little (y/n) knew she was going to break the rule once more, when a little boy her age was sitting on a bench with his head down. The boy already capturing his interest.

"Why is he sad?" (Y/n) thought, as her dark eyes filled with curiosity, scanned the little blonde boy who was sitting.

With a wide grin she headed towards the sad boy. Making it her mission to see him smile. Who knows maybe (y/n) could befriend him as well?

"Hi there." (Y/n) politely called out with a toothy grin, as she waved at the boy. Waiting for his response back.

The blond boy quickly shot his head up, as he stared at the little Uchiha. Confusion written all over his young features. Not knowing what she wanted with him.

"My name is (y/n) Uchiha." The girl once more said out, as she looked at him waiting for a response.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki." Naruto grinned out, as he looked back at the young girl. Waving at the girl.

(Y/n) smiled even more at his little grin before walking up to the bench and sat down right besides him.

"Do you wanna play a game?" (Y/n) asked the boy named Naruto. Who nodded his head rapidly as he stared at her with new found excitement.

"Let's play tag, you're it." Naruto screamed out before bolting off. Leaving the girl to sit alone.

(Y/n) let out a squeal of excitement before her little legs took off to catch her new friend. Running after the boy her age, trying to catch up to him.

The two little kids played their game for almost one hour more, before a hearing a familiar voice that was calling out (y/n)'s name.

Both Naruto and (y/n) stopped and looked around to find the voice.

"There you are." Itachi worriedly said, as he walked towards his little sister. Alongside him was (y/n)'s other older brother, Sasuke, who had a frown on his young face as well.

"Me and Naruto were just playing." (Y/n) replied back, before grabbing the blond's hand and pulling him towards her brothers.

Naruto's and Sasuke's eyes both narrowed at each other. The two seemingly already knew each other by the small action. While Itachi looked slightly amused at the two young boys.

"I told you not to run off." Itachi scolded (y/n), who only pouted and looked down at the ground. As her little feet slightly kicked the dirt beneath her, not bothering to look up.

"Let go of her dobe." Sasuke coldly sneered, before he grabbed (y/n)'s unoccupied hand, tugging her towards his older nii-san and himself.

Naruto only deepened his frown, as he too tugged his and (y/n)'s intertwined hands and moved her back towards himself. Not wanting her to leave.

(Y/n) didn't have a say in the matter, as she soon got dizzy from being tugged around by her new best friend and her older brother.

"Stop it." (Y/n) whined out loudly, catching both boys attention as they let go of her hands. Pleased with herself she walked towards Itachi-nii and was picked up.

"I'm sorry for leaving you." (Y/n) mumbled out as she placed a soft kiss on his nose. Itachi only smiled gratefully, before poking her forehead chuckling, he watched her rub the spot with a small frown on her face.

(Y/n) brightened up as she was placed back on the ground quickly moving to stand right next to Naruto.

"Me and Naruto are best friends." (Y/n) yelled out giving him an innocent kiss on the cheek. Not noticing his face turn a soft shade of pink at the action.

But her two older brothers noticed as they glared softly at the blond boy who was just blushing.

"Let's go (y/n) we are late to get home." Itachi sternly said, as he watched his little sister pout for a second before saying bye to Naruto.

"Don't kiss him anymore." Sasuke sternly said, as he held on tightly to his little sisters hand.

(Y/n) only tilted her small head in confusion, looking at her brother confusedly before turning to Itachi-nii.

Itachi let out a amused laugh, at her cute yet innocent expression, before ruffling (y/n)'s long dark hair. As she looked up at him once more.

"Why can't I kiss him?" (Y/n) innocently asked her eldest brother. While Sasuke glanced up at his brother as well, wanting to hear his answer.

"Because Sasuke and me will be the only men in your life." Itachi widely said, everything he said he meant. Reaching down and picking her up when her pace slowed down.

"Okay but I'm still going to kiss Naruto cause he's my friend." (Y/n) hotly said, ignoring her older brothers words.

Sasuke just grunted annoyed with the reply, as he walked right besides Itachi. While Itachi let out another laugh and gently rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to tell dad!" Sasuke yelled, already racing towards the compound determined to get there first.

"Nooo Sasuke-nii!" (Y/n) whined, as she squirmed in her brother's hold before she was placed on the ground and immediately ran after her older brother. Who was way ahead of her.

Itachi just continued on with his normal pace as he watched his little siblings run towards their home yelling at each other. With a smile on his face. He loved his family.