Amnesia

Tia's POV

"Guys!"I panicked.

Everyone came zooming in the living room.

"What's wrong strawberry?"

I pointed to the TV."I have to go back home."

Justin came forward."Are you serious?"He slightly raised his voice as his eyes turned red and his fangs appeared.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples."Justin please, I-"He cut me off. Again.

"Are you really gonna leave -you are so damn selfish!"

I quickly opened my eyes as they turned red and my fangs came out."I was just going to visit, and how the hell am I selfish? I do nothing but think about you guys!"

Before I could step any closer to him, Zayn grabbed both of my arms and pulled me back."Enough."

Right now I'm on my parents porch. I knocked on the door and waited. I glanced back at the car to see the guys watching me.

The door swung open revealing my Mom.

"Oh honey!"She cried as she pulled me in for an extremely tight hug.

"Hey mom."I smiled as I enhaled her usual scent, the smell of coffee and oatmeal.

I never really realized how much I've missed it.

She pulled back and held my face with a hint if sadness."We thought we lost you."

I grabbed her hand."I'm fine mom."I smiled.

"Well, come in!"She chanted as she stepped aside.

When I walked past her I could hear her heart beat.

Boom ba doom, Boom ba doom

I cleared my throat, trying to focus.

"Jerry!" Mom called out.

I looked around the house a little bit. Nothings really changed. Same family portrait hanging above the fire place, and the same ugly black and white pillows sitting on the couch.

My Dad walked into the living room shocked. For a moment he just stood there, staring. When he finally got himself together, he walked over to me and slapped me across my face.

This is why I didn't want to come back home. You would think a father would hug their daughter after almost four months without seeing her. But no. Not my dad.

"How dare you scare me and your mother like that!"He spat.

"Jerry!"Mom cried.

I could feel the anger boiling up inside of me. My eyes turned red and my fangs came out.

He's got something coming his way.

Liam's POV

We were waiting in the car, looking up ahead a Tia's parents house until I heard a thump come from inside the house

"She's doing something in there that's not good."I told the guys as me, and Niall hopped out of the car.

We ran up the porch and opened the door.

Tia had her dad pinned up against the wall, fright visible in his eyes and nothing but anger in hers.

"Tia, come on, calm down."Niall said.

I looked over to see Tia's mom sobbing in the corner of the room."Ma' am, we can help. All you have to do is just invite us in."

She nodded."Come in, please just make her stop!"She cried.

Me and Niall stepped into the house and dragged Tia out.

All of a sudden I heard a growl escape from her lips.

What the hell?

"What the hell is wrong with her?"Niall asked.

"Let me go! what at you guys doing?"She yelled as she started kicking her legs.

We finally made it to the car and put her in the car with Niall along side her. I walked around the car and hopped in the drivers seat and drove off.

"What the hell is wrong with you, huh?"I asked as I looked at Tia through the rearview mirror.

She looked confused.

"And the growling?"Niall spoke.

"What are you guys talking about?"She asked.

"Don't play dumfounded, you knew exactly what happened!"I frustratedly spoke.

"No, seriously, I don't know what your talking about."She stated.

I stopped the car and looked back at her. She looked just as confused as I was.

I grabbed my flashlight from out of the cupholder and flashed it into her eyes.

Her eyes looks different. I looked over at Justin. He looked completely confused. I flashed the light in his eyes.

"What are you doing?"He asked.

His eyes look different too.

What the hell?

"Do you both remember the argument you both had earlier?"I asked as I scratched the back of my head.

"We had an argument?"Tia asked as she scrunched up her nose.

"I don't remember that."Justin shrugged as he grabbed Tia's hand.

They were practically gonna kill each other earlier.

What is going on?