B1OOD - [THE KING]

✝✝✝

    "You're not going to attend the wedding?" Augustus asks as he watches Art pack his things.

    "I have to leave before the Blood Moon appears. I have to head back to the Sun Palace too so I could ready the troops." Art answers without looking back at Augustus.

    One of the main reasons why Art wanted to go back to the East Sanctum was to get his things, and of course, to see Noctis before they temporarily part ways. He wasn't planning to stick around. He knew of the danger that awaits if he stayed longer.

     "I know I'm being irrational here, but Art, this isn't just about the wedding, it's about the lord's coronation too. You, Harris and I have waited for this moment our entire lives. This is what Noctis's father wanted. For Noctis to become King thanks to us." Augustus explains; trying his best to make Art stay a little longer.

    "Augustus, you know I can't-"

    Augustus quickly cuts Art off and approached him, "Arthur, you can fucking control your scent, and we can easily get you out right after the coronation. And its not like the coronation will start once the Blood Moon appears. The coronation will end before the that bloody moon appears anyway. You'll be safe."

    "Augustus-"

    "And this will be your last day as a Lord's Guard! At least leave with a bang!" Augustus persistently says.

    Art angrily shoves his guns inside his bag and angrily looks at Augustus, "Fine! Shut the fuck up already. I'll attend the wedding, but I'll immediately leave once they declare Noctis as king, do you understand me?"

    Augustus was about to jump around to celebrate. Thankfully Felix and the others arrived, already wearing their new formal guard clothes made of black and gold fabric.

    "Well I'll be damned, you guys really are back." Felix says when he approached the two.

    Augustus and Art look at each other. They completely forgot about the rest of their guard brothers.

    "Shit happened. But we're back now." Augustus says.

    "We actually thought you guys fucking died! What happened?!" Peter asks, making Art and Augustus laugh.

     "Long story." Art answers. Then he walks towards Dmitry and touched his newly sewn uniform, "Looking sharp D."

(Uniform Sample)

    "Did you guys ask to make one for us?" Augustus then asks

     Pierce smiles proudly and answers, "Thankfully we still requested to make your uniforms even though you've been gone for two weeks. Which only means we care about you two even though you practically abandoned us here."