B1OOD - [MY LOVE, MY LIFE, MY ETERNITY]

✝✝✝

     (Two Weeks Later)

     Noctis was smoking in the middle of the library.

     He exhaled the smoke and remembered the time he was here with Arthur. Now, it was just a distant memory. He hasn't seen Arthur ever since he left to head to the Bluewall. And tonight was his much-awaited wedding.   

     His heart aches for him, but Cassius was right, it would be for the best if Arthur didn't come back.

    "I miss you Arthur Bain." Noctis says to himself, and then he walks towards the window and throws away the cigarette that he was holding. He looks up and stares at the moon. The Blood Moon was hours away, but even though it hasn't appeared yet, Noctis could already feel the immense power that will come with it.

    "My lord." Someone calls out.

    Noctis turns around and realizes that Thorne was actually waiting for him near the entrance of the library.

   "You still have to change and get ready for your wedding." Thorne reminds him.

    "And Margaret?" He asks.

    "She's already at her room my lord. Sir Clemens is also at the garden to make sure there will be no problems at your wedding tonight." Thorne answers.

    Noctis turns around and faces his guard. Thorne felt bad for Noctis. It was clear that there was pain in his eyes, and all Thorne could do was watch as his lord married a vampire, not for the sake of love, but for the sake of his kind.

    "Alright, let's go." Noctis says, walking out of the library, leaving the memory of him and Arthur at this room behind.

    The two were quiet while walking down the hallway to Noctis's room. But suddenly, Noctis stopped walking, and his eyes automatically turned red.

    Without saying anything, Noctis started running, surprising Thorne.

    "My lord!" He called out, immediately following Noctis while trying his best to catch up.

    But Noctis was just too fast. Thorne lost him with no effort.

    But when Noctis arrived in front of his bedroom, he stopped running and looked up to see a vampire standing in front of his door.

    Noctis gulps and saw Augustus, his personal guard that he too has not seen for two weeks.

    Noctis didn't even have to ask. Augustus nods his head and moves aside.

    "I will guard the door for you my lord." He says.

    Noctis's heart started to beat faster, and his eyes started to water. Without hesitation, he ran inside his room.

    Augustus closed the door for him. Noctis looked around the room, and his heart almost dropped when he saw his love of his life, Arthur.

    Art was standing in front of Noctis's desk, reading the papers that were placed there.

    Noctis didn't say anything, he couldn't even move.

    Art takes a deep breath and puts the paper down. Then he lifts his head and finally looks up at Noctis.

    Noctis immediately noticed that there was something different about him, but he didn't want to say anything. He wanted Art to open it up to him instead.

    "How are you?" Art finally asks.

    Noctis stares at Art with disbelief, "H-How are you? That's the best thing you could ask?" Noctis asks back, his eyes now ready to shed some tears.