B1OOD - [SUN PALACE]

✝✝✝

     Art regained consciousness just a few minutes ago. He was once again tied with a rope while riding beside Hector on his black horse. All of his things were confiscated, and these Night Warriors slash cowboys were dragging his motorcycle as well like the thing didn't cost a fortune.

     Noctis already warned Arthur about the danger here; that he wasn't going to be welcomed like how he expected. But at least he wasn't killed on the spot, and the good thing is, he'll be brought to what they call the Sun Palace, something that might be similar to the Blood Palace. And it looks like Harris would be there too, which makes Art feel like he's killing two birds with one stone.

    "You know you didn't have to tie me up like this. I'm not going to escape," Art tells Hector, basically complaining how tight the rope was.

     "We both know that's a lie," Hector casually says, making Art chuckle, "Why are you so confident about everything old man? Shouldn't you at least try to act puzzled?"

    Hector doesn't say anything, making Art pout and look back at the other warriors on horses.

    "So, what do you guys call yourselves? You should have a group name, like the Priestly Enigma." Art points.

    The others looked at Art with an expression that almost begged him to shut up. But Hector answered his question, making the others sigh and just let him be.

    "We're Night Warriors, that's the only thing you have to know hybrid." Hector answers.

    "Great, from warm body, to low blood, to exodus, and now to hybrid. Why don't these people just call me Art?" Art asks himself, reminding him that he actually hasn't introduced himself to them yet, "Aren't you curious on what my actual name is?"

     "No." Hector answers with no hesitation, making the other night warriors laugh.

     "Of course." Art mumbles to himself.

     He looks back at the warriors and remembers something again, "By the way, you weren't greatly affected when I killed one of your warriors. Did you actually not like him and secretly hoped he'd just die?" Art asks.

     "Night Warriors don't really mourn for someone's death since we always come back." Hector answers.

     "But isn't there a rumor that Night Warriors aren't being resurrected anymore?" Art asks next, and this time, everyone became quiet.

     "So you do know a few things about our kind." Hector says instead.

     The atmosphere became awkward, so Art clears his throat and changed the topic, "Are you going to kill me when we arrive at the palace? Because if you are you could of just done it earlier." Art says.

     "Do you not know what shut up means?" Hector finally says.

     Art obviously didn't want to constantly talk and annoy them, but he was doing it as a form of observation. He believes that you'll know a person's intention just by listening to how he talks to you, which is why Art pretends not to know what 'shut up' means in order for him to observe them.     

     "You do know I'm a Night Warrior too right? Then why do I have to be tied up?" Art asks; ignoring the fact that Hector wanted him to stop talking already.

     Hector takes a deep breath, obviously annoyed now, but he still answers him anyway, "If you weren't a Night Warrior we could have already killed you. But since you're not exactly a Night Warrior either, we're tying you up. Now one more question and I'll cut your tongue off."