B1OOD - [QUEEN DELILAH]

✝✝✝

     "Where is he?" Noctis angrily asks as he barges inside the West Sanctum, also known as the Blood Palace.

     "Where is he?!" Noctis now shouted.

     The guards were stopping him from going any further inside the palace, but Felix and Dmitry were effortlessly pushing them away before they could even touch the lord.

    The guards weren't answering his question, so Noctis turns around and looks at the guards with a killer glare, automatically making them stop moving.

     Dmitry and Felix look at each other with a 'he's doing it again' expression. Without saying a word, they already knew that this was all the lord's doing.

     Noctis slowly walks towards them, Dmitry and Felix moving aside so they could make a path for him.

    "I will ask you again. Where...is the Reaper?" Noctis asks. Then suddenly, the guards started to look like they were choking, like an invisible force was strangling them.

     The guard at the middle was holding his neck, trying to remove whatever force was holding them. But obviously,  nothing was happening.

    It took Noctis a couple more seconds before he could finally snap his fingers. The hold on the guard at the middle was released soon after.

    He falls on his knees and catches his breath. Just right after him, the rest of the guards were now released as well.

    The guards were panting heavily. Noctis goes down on one knee and grabs the cheeks of the middle guard aggressively, forcing him to stare right back at Noctis's red eyes.

    "I will kill you if you still don't give me an answer low blood." Noctis says for the last time.

    The guard was struggling to speak, but he finally answered the lord's question, "A-At the King's...q-quarters."

    Noctis stares at the guard for a few seconds before finally standing up.

    The guard starts massaging his cheeks when Noctis lets go of him, but when he thought he was already at the safe zone; Noctis suddenly looks down on him. Without even saying anything, everyone heard a bone being crushed, making the guard scream his lungs out.

    All the guards moved away, even Dmitry and Felix were surprised.

    "How dare you stop me from entering in my own home. I would have crushed your skulls, each and every one of you. But as your lord, I will show you my mercy." Noctis tells them, making everyone look at him with fear.

    Noctis walks away, immediately making Dmitry and Felix follow behind him. But as Noctis was walking away from them, the guard's started screaming in pain one by one, their arms being crushed like the first guard who Noctis used as demonstration.

    All Dmitry and Felix could do was ignore the agonizing screams, and make sure they never get on Noctis's bad side. 

     Ever.

~~~

    "So after a hundred years, just like Harris Martel, you're still serving that vampire boy." Hector tells Art, making Art look at Hector with shock and mix of confusion.

    "You know Noctis?" Art asks him.

    "Know him? You brought that little lord here. We were ambushed by a hundred vampires because of what you did. Thousands of Night Warriors died because of what you did. But as our kind fell, you still protected that boy." Hector reveals, shocking Arthur even more.