B1OOD - [PRIESTLY ENIGMA]

✝✝✝

     "This is his apartment? It looks abandoned." Sir Clemens honestly says as he parks the car in front of the said building.

     "I know. I got shocked too when I first saw it myself," Noctis says back as he takes Art's bag.

     "I'll give him his bag, and if he agrees, we'll give him a ride. I'll just tell him we're heading to the university too," Noctis then adds.

     Sir Clemens was about to go out of the car with his umbrella so he could protect Noctis from the sun, but before Noctis could even open the door, he suddenly stops sir Clemens, "Something's not right," he says, making sir Clemens look at him confusingly.

     "What do you mean?" sir Clemens asks.

     Noctis sat there, listening. Then, his eyes widened from shock.

     "Art's in danger!" he suddenly shouts, shocking sir Clemens on what he just heard.

     "What?!"

     But before Noctis could even answer his adviser, Noctis opens the door and runs out of the car.

     "My lord!" sir Clemens shouts, immediately going out to follow Noctis outside.

     Even with Noctis's leather clothes on, the light from the sun was heating up his skin, causing his clothes to burn in the process and exposing his skin to the sun even more. It hurt him a lot, but Noctis ignores the pain and quickly runs towards the danger that he was referring to with no hesitation.

~~~

     Art was standing in front of his apartment room's door. He was about to push the door open, but he stops when he hears someone call out in a soft voice, "Mr. Arthur Bain."

     Art gulps and slowly turns his head to look at his left. And to his surprise, there were three women who were wearing overly sexualized nun clothes.

     The Dark Sisters, loyal members of the Priestly Enigma, are the members of the said 'cult' who kill vampires to cleanse the world from their evil

     The Dark Sisters, loyal members of the Priestly Enigma, are the members of the said 'cult' who kill vampires to cleanse the world from their evil. They're the group of killers who the government has finally noticed. And they're the people who Levi – the head of the South Sanctum – has been worrying about.

     Humans think they're just a bunch of murderers who have problems in the head. But little did they know that the Priestly Enigma really has a clean purpose, and that's to kill every last living vampire on earth.

     "W-Who are you?" Art asks, slowly moving farther away from them.

     The three women didn't answer and walk closer to him instead. The one in the middle, who was holding a knife that looked like a cross, stops walking and says, "Arthur Bain. We are not here to hurt you. Just calmly follow us so we could bring you to our father."