B1OOD - [MIDNIGHT PARTY]

✝✝✝

     Art silently follow Augustus and the others. He hasn't said anything ever since Noctis ignored him completely, but he knew that deep down that Noctis ignored him for a reason.

     If he talked to him, or showed him any kind of special treatment that the other guards have never received in their lifetime, Art might end up being in their bad side. So even if Noctis might never admit it, he is also considering Art's well being.

     "Everyone's already at the party waiting for you," Sir Clemens says as he continues to walk beside Noctis.

     Noctis, who has been expressionless ever since he came out of his room, doesn't even look at sir Clemens as he answers, "Then let them continue on waiting."

     Sir Clemens nods his head and calmly says, "As you wish."

     The guards walk in silence as they follow behind Noctis and sir Clemens.

     When they arrived in front of a door that Art wasn't familiar with, Noctis glances at sir Clemens and doesn't say anything. But even without saying a word, sir Clemens walks up to the door and knocks for Noctis's sake, like he was being mind controlled.

     Sir Clemens stops knocking and clears his throat, "Madam Rosé. The Lord is-" but before sir Clemens could even finish his sentence, the door immediately opens, revealing Rosé Ivery who was wearing a completely different dress that she once showed to Noctis. (The 1st chapter)

     "You changed it," Noctis says as he looks at Rosé from head to toe.

     "You didn't like it when I showed it to you," Rosé answers as she walks in front of Noctis.

     Noctis sighs and answers her back, "I didn't say I didn't like it. All I said was the dress was too big."

     "Same thing," Rosé says back.

     Noctis was tired of the dress discussion so he showed his arm for Rosé so they could stop talking about it already.

     "Let's go. You wanted to be fashionably late so I came as late as I can," Noctis tells her.

     Rosé chuckles and was about to grab Noctis's arm, but she stops when she notices something odd, "You have seven guards now? Didn't you only have six?"

     Augustus, who was in a high position, cleared his throat and says, "He's a new-"

    But Rosé quickly lifts her hand and stops him, "Who told you to speak?" she asks, making Augustus clench his fist in anger.

     But he doesn't say anything and just nods his head as a sign of apology.

     Rosé then walks towards Art who was looking down at the floor.

     "Lift your head low blood," Rosé says, quickly noticing that he was the only low blood in the group because of his strong scent.

(Note that the five guards that are guarding Noctis, Augustus Thaddeus and Harris Martel are the only guards that are First Class Vampires since they were all original guards of Noctis Marius the Second.)

     "My Lady, we really need to go," sir Clemens says, but Rosé ignores him and says again, "I said look at me low blood," Rosé repeats, but with a more powerful voice this time.

     Art was about to lift his head to finally look at her, but Noctis quickly says, "Lift your head and look at her once and I slice your head off."