B1OOD - [INDIRECT CONFESSION]

✝✝✝

     Art runs back to the main entrance of the university, but when he was about to open the door, Art realizes that the door was already locked. He looks at his watch and sees the time: 12:03 AM. It was already midnight, which means the university is finally closed.

     Art takes a deep breath and starts remembering paths that could lead him back inside the campus.

     After a few seconds of having a mental tour at the campus, Art finally remembers something.

     "At the electrical room!" Art shouts as he starts running at the back of the campus.

     He remembered assisting one of the janitor's before to the electrical room. And if he remembers correctly, the janitor also said that the door's lock was broken and he didn't have much time to fix it yet.

     So Art quickly heads to the back, practically doing parkour as he jumped on walls and fences.

     When he arrived at the back - his clothes all wrinkled because of the intense movement - Art silently prays as he approaches the door of the electrical room. He reaches out for the doorknob and twists is, and thankfully, like the janitor said, the lock was broken. Art was able to open the door with ease, but as he was pushing it open, the door suddenly stops, like it was being stopped by something from the inside.

     Art took a peek and saw a large cabinet blocking the doorway.

     "You gotta be fucking kidding me," he says as he puts his bag down.

     He pulls his sleeves up and did a quick warm up before pushing the door with full force.

     "C-Come on," Art struggles to say as the door starts opening wider.

     When the opening was finally big enough for Art to squeeze in, Art finally stops pushing the door. He takes his bag and silently heads inside the room.

     The room was filled with electric switchboards and other electrical materials that Art could no longer name. He silently walks his way towards the door that will lead him back to the main building's hallway. He gulps and opens the door, peeking first before heading out of the Electrical room.

     The hallway was dark and quiet, so Art was confident enough to know that the campus was nearly empty. Well except for the guards who are assigned to roam around the campus all night.

     Art continues to walk down the long hallway, but as he approaches the area where the classrooms were, Art ends up hearing noises. Or more specifically, he hears a group of people talking.

     "Oh come on, animal blood is way worse than human blood," Art suddenly hears, making him quickly hide behind the lockers.

     "They say vampires who drink animal blood are vegans," another voice stated.

     While Art was hiding behind the lockers, a group of five women suddenly appeared; walking down the hall while wearing bags and holding books.

     "Are those...students?" Art asks himself as he watches the girls walk opposite his direction.

     "Do you have Vampire History later?" one of the girls ask.

     "No, I'm taking Human History," the other girl answers, making everyone laugh.

     "Human History? Are you kidding me? Vampire History is already boring enough, why study humans?"

     As they walked farther away, their voices became distant. Art realizes he stopped breathing when he saw the girls so he immediately exhaled to catch his breath.