B1OOD - [WARM BODY]

✝✝✝

     "Follow me, and I'll tell you EXACTLY what I want from you."

     Art stood there, frozen.

     He wasn't sure if he was going to look away, move away, or continue to stare back at Noctis's tantalizing green eyes that keeps on telling him to just take a chance and-

    "No," Art suddenly says, shocking Noctis and even himself.

    "No?" Noctis asks confusingly. No one has ever defied him so hearing someone straight out decline him shocked him a little.

    Art gulps and quickly moves away from Noctis. He tries not to look back at him as he says, "I-It's kinda late. And I'm busy, so I think I don't have time for-"

     "Stop it," Noctis tells him, quickly making Art stop midsentence.

     Noctis looks at Art and continuously tries to manipulate him into finally following his orders. But Art didn't even flinch, making Noctis remember that Art was somehow immune to his powers.

     "Stop pretending," Noctis says instead.

     Art slowly looks back at Noctis, but he doesn't move closer to him, like Art was afraid of him, or rather, he was afraid of what he'd end up doing to him.

     But Noctis had enough.

     Art keeps on acting up. He feels that he should be distant because he's the older one, and on the other hand, it's because Noctis is practically his boss too, which makes it even more complicated for him. He doesn't even know if he should call Noctis 'sir', or 'kid.'

    "I can't stop thinking about you. And I know you feel the same way because your eyes say you want something from me too. So stop pretending and just take whatever you want from me," Noctis bravely says.

     Art clenches his fist, trying his best to control himself, "Pretending? If you mean making sure I don't get fired because I screwed around with the president of the university I'm working at then yeah, I am pretending," Art answers back.

     Noctis stares at him, like he finally had an idea on what he's supposed to do so he could finally make Art listen to him.

     "If you're so afraid of getting fired then let me rephrase my previous statement. Follow me...or I'll fire you," Noctis tells him, surprising Art.

     "A few moments ago you were seducing me, now you're blackmailing me?" Art asks in disbelief.

     Noctis smirks, glad that Art was able to notice that he was actually trying to seduce him.

     "You obviously don't want me to seduce you, so blackmailing you is the only thing I could do now," Noctis says, now opening the car door.

     "If I don't see you sitting beside me in ten seconds, say goodbye to your position in my university," Noctis says, entering the car and sitting on the driver's seat without even waiting for Art to answer.

     Art was thinking of just running away now, but then he was too afraid that Noctis might be serious about his blackmail so he curses under his breath and runs towards the car.

     He opens the door and immediately sits on the passengers seat.

    The two sit there in silence.

    Noctis glances at Art and suddenly smirks.

    "I'm not kidnapping you so don't look too tensed," Noctis says, turning on the engine of the car.