B1OOD - [TOLERATE]

✝✝✝

     Art finally puts Noctis down. He then looks back at Noctis and smiles, "Welcome to my apartment," he says with a loud voice, almost waking the neighbours up.

     Noctis doesn't say anything but looks up to see the old and beat down apartment complex in front of them. And to make things worse, the apartment was in a street filled with other old apartments and people who looked like criminals. 

     Someone was even holding a broken bottle when they passed through a dark aisle. 

     This is obviously not the nicest neighbourhood in the city.

     "It's ugly," Noctis straight out told Art, making Art laugh out loud.

     "Oh believe me, I know," he says. Then he goes inside and waves his hand in front of Noctis; "Well you saw my UGLY apartment so...later." 

     (Yup, 'Call me by your name' reference. I just HAD to put that in, even just once.)

     Noctis sighs and quickly follows Art inside, "No, I'll follow you to your room. And don't worry, I'm not going to do anything to you, if that's what you're wondering."

     Art chuckles, but he doesn't say anything to Noctis anymore. He was just too tired and too drunk to stop him now.

     So the two of them went up to Art's apartment room, which was at the top floor. The elevator was broken, which Art explained as, "Broken ever since he first rented the apartment." Which was basically years ago. But Noctis didn't mind. He wasn't the kind of 'person' to be tired too quickly. He was just concerned that Art lived in this small and old apartment complex that looked like it would fall apart if someone just drops a single book on the floor.

     When they arrive in front of a door that had the numbers 428, Art suddenly turns to look at Noctis and pouts; "I just remembered...I forgot my keys in my bag."

     Noctis's eyes widens from shock. He sighs and massages his temple from frustration as he looks back at Art, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?!" he angry shouts at Art. But seconds later, Art starts laughing, making Noctis even more furious.

     "I'm just kidding, we don't even need a key," Art tells Noctis, shocking him. Then, he looks back at the door and gives the door a quick and hard push.

     The door surprisingly opens, shocking Noctis even more.

     "That's fucking dangerous," Noctis tells him. But Art ignores Noctis's comment and walks inside, "Please, come inside."

     Noctis nods his head and walks inside the apartment room, following behind Art.

     Noctis almost flinched when he saw at least two rats run in front of him when they arrived inside. The building was already old, but Noctis practically tried his best to not let a gasp escape from his mouth because of total shock.

     The apartment – if you can even call it an apartment – was the most unlivable apartment Noctis has ever seen.

     The walls were dirty, and it had trails of dirty green water that came from the roof. The ceiling had holes too, which explains why there were at least three buckets lying around the place. There were dirty dishes, trashes everywhere, and a mattress on the floor that looked like it was as old as him.

     It somehow made Noctis feel bad because their maid's room looked better than this dump.

     "Welcome to reality Noctis Marius the Fourth," Art says when he notices Noctis's expression.