B1OOD - [WHO AM I?]

✝✝✝

     Art was doing pushups on the floor while Harris was meditating.

    It's been two days since Art arrived at the Whiteland. Harris said the queen might need him but they haven't been summoned at all.

    They could easily break the wooden door and escape, but it would almost be impossible to fight the guards waiting outside. The only thing these two Lord Guards could do now is to train their minds and bodies for the time being.

   "Ninety-seven, ninety-eight, ninety-nine...one fucking hundred." Art finishes.

    He stands up and brushes off the dust on his palms. Then he takes the water that the guards gave to them and drank it in one go. Mostly capturers would leave their prisoners to starve, but the two were well fed.

    Art was sweating like crazy. He wasn't wearing his top so his upper body looked like it was shining because of the sweat.

    "Damn that was good exercise." Art says, taking his shirt and using it to wipe the sweat off his body.

    "You're tiring yourself." Harris stated without even opening his eyes.

    Art inhales and slowly exhales before answering, "No, this is my form of relaxation."

    "Whatever you say pretty boy."

    As Art was catching his breath, someone suddenly knocks on the door, startling Art. Harris immediately opened his eyes too to see who it was.

    They knew something was up because if it were food, the guards wouldn't knock and would just slide the food on the small window.

    "Got another roommate." The guard outside says.

    Harris stood up from his feet as the door opened, to their surprise, it was actually Augustus Thaddeus, the second commanding officer, and a close friend of both Arthur and Harris.

    The two were shocked as Augustus got inside.

    The guard locks the door. Then the three stared at each other with amusement.

    "Oh my, this brings back so many memories." Augustus suddenly says to break the silence.

    "You son of a bitch." Art says. Then he went to him and gave him a tight hug, which Augustus responded to even though Art was covered in sweat.

    Harris approached him as well and patted his shoulder, "It's good to see you Augustus."

    When Art and Augustus broke from the hug, Art immediately asks, "How's Noctis? Did he send you here?"

    Augustus nodded his head and answered him, "Yes. The moment he woke up, he asked me to rescue you."

    "Well it looks like your rescue plan is going well." Harris jokes, sitting down on the floor so he could continue his meditation.

    Art and Augustus laughs. Then the two joined Harris on the floor.

    "Well I didn't want to sound like I'm bragging but I got pass the guards outside the Whiteland. They only captured me when I was already at the Bluewall." Augustus suddenly says.

    Without opening his eyes back, Harris answered, "Nothing to brag about Augustus because the same thing happened to me."

    Art pouted and looked at the two, "Well congratulations to the two of you. I was captured at the borderline."

    Harris and Augustus immediately laugh the moment they heard Art's answer.

    "I don't remember anything! How would I know there would be guardians?" Art complains, making Harris and Augustus laugh even more.