B1OOD - [AWAKE]

✝✝✝

     Art stares at Noctis with disbelief. He didn't know what to say after hearing what Noctis just said. He was afraid to ask too because he didn't want to find out that he was just assuming things and that he completely misunderstood everything.

     "Well, like what they say...actions speak louder than words," Art whispers to himself, making Noctis look at him confusingly.

     So instead of saying anything, Art pulls Noctis towards him. And without any warning, he presses his lips on his, honestly shocking Noctis.

     Art has always been the one to pull away and avoid anything that would end up making them kiss each other. So Noctis is surprise that Art initiated the kiss himself.

     "Arthur wai-" Noctis tries to say, but Art presses his lips on Noctis again, stopping him midsentence. They kiss for a couple more seconds before Noctis could finally push Art away with full force.

     Both of them were panting heavily.

     Art wipes his mouth and quickly looks away from Noctis.

     "I knew it. I misunderstood everything," Art says because he honestly didn't expect Noctis to pull away from the kiss since Noctis has wanted them to kiss ever since their second meeting.

     Art was about to apologize to Noctis for suddenly forcing himself onto him, but then Art saw that Noctis's glasses accidentally fell off him when he pushed him away.

     He stares at Noctis and realizes something.

     "Your eyes...why is it red?" he asks, quickly making Noctis pick the glasses up from the floor. He was about to wear it again but Art immediately grabs him by the hand, stopping him.

     "Why are your eyes still red? And...I knew you were always pale but...you look like you're sick," Art tells him, making Noctis pull his hand away from him.

     Art's wrist was bleeding because he forcefully pulled his hand away from the chains earlier. His blood was expose, making Noctis smell Art's irresistible blood.

     Noctis could ignore it like before, but ever since their first kiss, which was also the time Noctis was able to taste Art's blood, Noctis hasn't drank anything ever since. After tasting Art's blood, any other blood except for his tasted awful.

     Art Notices that Noctis was glancing at the blood on his wrist, finally making him realize something, "You're hungry!" he practically shouts.

     He shows Noctis his wrist and surprisingly asks, "Do you want to...drink my blood?"

     Art suddenly felt his face heating up after asking Noctis that. Never in a million years has Art imagined that he'd ever ask someone if they wanted to drink his blood.

     Art's bloody wrist was inches away from Noctis's face so Noctis quickly pushes it away and says, "Don't be fucking stupid."

     Noctis found himself blushing too (again, if that was even possible). He never expected Art, or ANYONE to just shove their wrist on his face and ask him to drink from it.

     "But look at you, you're about to faint," Art reminds him.

     Noctis takes a step back and seriously looks at Art, "If I get even a small taste of your blood, I'll end up sucking you dry."

     When his back was already pressed on the wall, Noctis continues, "Because if you're not aware, your blood smells fucking irresistible."

     Art didn't know what to feel; he didn't know if he should be thankful or terrified. But then he suddenly remembered what Sir Clemens told him at the car before, "Clemens says you don't drink human blood," he tells Noctis.