B1OOD - [CASTLE DEEP]

✝✝✝

     "How did they know we were here?" one of Dark Sisters asks while he was looking out of the window of their ship.

     Father Vlad doesn't answer her. But he looks at her and says instead, "Get ready. The vampire inside that thing can put our ship down all by himself."

     The sister was surprised. But she clenches her fist in determination and says, "We can take him. One vampire against dozens of us?"

     One of the sisters looked at her with disbelief and said, "You haven't seen him fight have you?"

     The other nun shakes his head, so Father Vlad looks at her seriously and says, "Well today's your luck. Because the last time I saw him fight was the time he killed Adeline and wiped out everyone at one of our Holy convent."

     The ambitious sister backed away from shock. She thought Father Vlad was just exaggerating it, but when no one laughed or even contradicted his statement, she finally believed it.

     "What are we going to do then?" the nun then asks.

     "You try to endure the attacks as much as you can. I'll conduct the ritual and open the Temple so we could escape." Father Vlad says. But before anyone could stand against it, Father Vlad already leaves the room.   

     Seconds after Father Vlad left, something suddenly hits the window.

     The two nuns looked at where it was as one of them slowly approached it.

     "What was that?" she asks, looking out of the circular window. When nothing was there, she slowly opens the window so she could look further outside. But the moment she opened them, dozens of bats suddenly flies inside, shocking the two nuns.

     The nun who opened the door froze into place as the bats passed through her face. When the bats were already inside, her body fell, her eyes now gone because it was already inside one of the bat's stomach.

     The remaining nun was about to scream, but Noctis immediately transforms into his true form and covered the sister's mouth.

     The nun looked at Noctis with fear.

      Noctis stared at her with his piercing red eyes. Then he chuckled and whispered at her, "Where's Father Vlad?"

     The sister obviously didn't answer. So Noctis grips on her face harder, almost making the nun wince.

     "U-Upper...deck." The nun mumbled.

     Noctis smiles. Then he looks back at the nun and says, "Thanks." And just like that, Noctis squeezes the nun's face in his hand, easily crushing it.

     He pushed the body away from him and licked the blood off his hands.

     He's been drinking nothing but Art's blood. And since Art was part Night Warrior, Noctis has been stronger than ever before.

     Meanwhile, back at Captain Barron's ship. Art and Augustus were already gathering everyone.

     General Wesley's army was already getting their weapons and wearing their armors. When everyone was ready, Augustus commanded them to head to the deck so they could jump to the other boat as soon as they get close enough.

     Art was about to follow them when Katherine suddenly grabbed his arm.

     "Mom?" Art asks as he looks at her. Then he realized that he wasn't supposed to call her mom anymore. So Art was about to apologize to her, but Katherine suddenly pulls him for a hug.